Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reseller Host?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reseller Host?

dragon2611dragon2611 Member
edited June 2016 in Requests

Have a few legacy customers I used to host years ago (mostly friends), Currently they're hosted on the tsohost "cloud" but the lack of HTTPS without paying £25/yr + it feels expensive for what it is (£30/mo for 100gb space/ 1TB bandwidth) makes me want to look around.

Looking for the following

Europe location

Https (Ideally letsencrypt support)

Decent abuse team - not that I've ever had a problem in the past but I wouldn't want them to suspend the entire reseller account for a single customer site getting hacked i.e suspend the site causing a problem and work with me to fix it.

Automated backups (Even if this is just a way to auto FTP/SFTP them to my own storage) - Because lets face it site owners hardly ever backup their site.

Nice to have would be multiple PHP version support.

Comments

• IshaqIshaq Member

I can provide this for you in the UK with Varnish Cache, PHP Version Selector, and R1Soft CDP daily backups, which you can self restore.

No LetsEncrypt support at this time, possibly in the near future.

Company is PageClick. Brand of mine.

• MridulMridul Member

Try northhosts they have LE in UK.

• Hostus for UK.

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • BuyShared has LetsEncrypt built into their cPanel and they have Luxembourg location. May be @Francisco can help you.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

dragon2611 said: Automated backups (Even if this is just a way to auto FTP/SFTP them to my own storage) - Because lets face it site owners hardly ever backup their site.

You can set this up yourself using whmeasybackup on a reseller account. It's how I back up shared on my reseller account at BuyShared. SCPs nightly to my own storage.

• Try buyshared.

• dimitrispdimitrisp Member
    edited June 2016

@michalnovacek said:
    You can try out a 7-day trial on 10gpbs.io only for $99. They have got few EU locations - AMS, PRG, FRAN. Unshared servers with 10Gbps ports :)

You mean 10gbps.io probably. Also, not relevant to what the poster asked.

Unless it's 10 GigaPytes Ber Second :p

• FalzoFalzo Member

@michalnovacek said:
    You can try out a 7-day trial on 10gpbs.io only for $99. They have got few EU locations - AMS, PRG, FRAN. Unshared servers with 10Gbps ports :)

flagged. would you please stop to spam your overpriced shit in every other thread?

• @Falzo He didn't really care to doublecheck for typos, do you really think he cares to stop? :P

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • Hi mate, our cPanel nodes located in Gravelines, France but we issue all our resellers with free UK dedicated IP addresses, Fits all requirements you looking for and our packages start from £1.50 a month.

https://www.ownbox.co.uk/reseller-hosting.php

can get 50% off any of our reseller packages using coupon code LET50special