Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Special KVM VPS promotions - 2GB RAM VPS in LA for $7/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Special KVM VPS promotions - 2GB RAM VPS in LA for $7/mo

NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

GreenCloudVPS providing high class hosting solutions since 2013. We believe in defining superior service when it comes to virtual private servers and dedicated servers on a quality network and best support. You can contact us via both Live Chat, Skype or Tickets.

We have some special offers for you.
We own all hardware, no renting, no overselling!

Special KVM LA1: Asia Optimized!

• Memory: 2GB / 2GB SWAP
  • CPU: 1 core
  • Hard Drive: 15GB Enterprise SSD
  • Bandwidth: 1TB @ 1Gbps port
  • IPv4: 1
  • 3Gbps DDOS protection
  • Control Panel: SolusVM

Looking glass: http://lgca.greencloudvps.com/

Only $7/mo with the coupon LETSPECIAL. Order here!

VN-512:

• Memory: 512MB RAM -> 1024MB RAM. We will double your memory free of charge, until July 1st
  • CPU: 1 core
  • Hard Drive: 10GB Pure SSD
  • Bandwidth: 1TB @ 1Gbps port
  • IPv4: 1
  • Control Panel: SolusVM

Looking glass: http://lgvn.greencloudvps.com/

Only $7/mo. Order here!

Payment Method: Paypal, Perfect Money, Webmoney and Bitcoin

Contact Us:

Comments

• nepsneps Member

Pinging your Hanoi location from just across the West Philippine Sea gets me routed through LA. :/

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Well it's strange. Could you please do a tracert then send us the result via PM?
    Thanks!

@neps said:
    Pinging your Hanoi location from just across the West Philippine Sea gets me routed through LA. :/

• Ping your Haoni also routed through LA from mainland China, also cannot use code LET

Our Vietnam datacenter (Viettel IDC) has 10Gbps direct transit with China Telecom & China Unicom. Which ISP are you using now? The LET coupon can be used on other packages, the VN-512 has the double memory promotion already.
    Thanks!

@singhigh said:
    Ping your Haoni also routed through LA from mainland China, also cannot use code LET

• @NDTN said:
    Our Vietnam datacenter (Viettel IDC) has 10Gbps direct transit with China Telecom & China Unicom. Which ISP are you using now? The LET coupon can be used on other packages, the VN-512 has the double memory promotion already.
    Thanks!

China Telecom, for China Unicom it go through GTT japan, and then Singapore SingTel

• nepsneps Member

NDTN said: Well it's strange. Could you please do a tracert then send us the result via PM? Thanks!

Will do. Your LookingGlass is down at the moment though, forgot the test IP. Can you PM it to me?

We will have our techs look at that. Thanks for the information.

@singhigh said:

@NDTN said:
    Thanks!

China Telecom, for China Unicom it go through GTT japan, and then Singapore SingTel

I sent you a PM for the test IP. It's funny that we received a large DDOS attack to the looking glass IP in Vietnam after posting this offer, we had to temporarily take down the looking glass VPS.

@neps said:

NDTN said: Well it's strange. Could you please do a tracert then send us the result via PM? Thanks!

Will do. Your LookingGlass is down at the moment though, forgot the test IP. Can you PM it to me?

• kvm not asia optimized.

• emre22emre22 Member

lg for vietnam is still not working. can you send me a test ip?