Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Brand new IPB - IPBoard - Invision Power Board - Forum Software License for sale - $125 [*Sold*]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Brand new IPB - IPBoard - Invision Power Board - Forum Software License for sale - $125 [*Sold*]

marcmmarcm Member
edited March 2013 in General

I wanted to start a community for my website however I lack the time to do so. I was wondering if someone else is looking for an IPB license. Since Invision Power (almost) never has any discounts/specials I figured that someone may want to save themselves $50 and buy it from me. I purchased the license on November 23rd, however I never activated or otherwise used the software. If someone is interested please comment or contact me via PM.

IPBoard licenses are fully transferable, so if anyone wants it I will transfer the license instantly after completing the transaction.

Also, I know that offers belong into the "Offers" category. However since this is not a hosting offer I didn't want it to sink to the bottom after 30 minutes to an hour.

According to the rules and guidelines I have to ask for permission to post any kind of other offers that have nothing to do with hosting, so I am asking now. If the moderators or admins feel that this is not within the LET guidelines (or proper) then please feel free to remove it. I am trying to abide by the rules :-)

Thank you for your consideration.

Comments