Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buying blacklisted or junk IPv4 ranges in ARIN space
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Buying blacklisted or junk IPv4 ranges in ARIN space

As the title says, looking to buy junk IPv4 ranges of any size allocated in ARIN. Please note that "prime" pricing will not be offered here due to the nature of the product, but is otherwise negotiable. Will pay all transfer fees. Looking to buy only, not interested in "leasing". Additionally not interested in RFC 1918 ranges. Let me know what you've got.

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Damian said: Additionally not interested in RFC 1918 ranges

Well that counts me out. Let me know if you change your mind.

• DamianDamian Member

jarland said: Well that counts me out.

I've been here long enough to know to speak to my audience :P

• I have 198.18.0.0/15, 198.51.100.0/24, 203.0.113.0/24, 224.0.0.0/4, all ready to go. You can have the /15 @ $20, /24s @ $10, and /4 at $25.

Contact for more info.

Thanked by 2zafouhar ehab
  • I am interested for apnic IPs too...

• @theroyalstudent said:
    I have 198.18.0.0/15, 198.51.100.0/24, 203.0.113.0/24, 224.0.0.0/4, all ready to go. You can have the /15 @ $20, /24s @ $10, and /4 at $25.

Contact for more info.

Do you by any chance have IP's from 127.x.x.x network? looking to get some to route to the DC.

• WHTWHT Member

Contact Colocrossing lol

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • @zafouhar said:

@theroyalstudent said:
    I have 198.18.0.0/15, 198.51.100.0/24, 203.0.113.0/24, 224.0.0.0/4, all ready to go. You can have the /15 @ $20, /24s @ $10, and /4 at $25.

Contact for more info.

Do you by any chance have IP's from 127.x.x.x network? looking to get some to route to the DC.

Yes. The entire /4. For this, call me at 911 ASAP to stand a chance to get it for free!!!

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • @theroyalstudent said:

@zafouhar said:

@theroyalstudent said:

Contact for more info.

Yes. The entire /4. For this, call me at 911 ASAP to stand a chance to get it for free!!!

Ok I have the phone in my hands and the number dialled, who should I ask for when I call?

• rds100rds100 Member

Guys, @Damian is a long time respected member of this forum. If he asks for something, he knows what he is asking for and why he is asking for it. There is no reason to try to play the smartass card with him.

• edited June 2016

@zafouhar said:

@theroyalstudent said:

@zafouhar said:

@theroyalstudent said:

Contact for more info.

Ok I have the phone in my hands and the number dialled, who should I ask for when I call?

Ask for a person called ColoCrossing. Make sure you are on your computer when doing this - then turn back for 5 seconds. Then suddenly, poof! Check your computer. You're on the ARIN website, editing the subnet. Magic!

• edited June 2016

@rds100 said:
    Guys, @Damian is a long time respected member of this forum. If he asks for something, he knows what he is asking for and why he is asking for it. There is no reason to try to play the smartass card with him.

Why would you apply reason and thought to the shenanigans that go on at LET?
    You know better than that.

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • @theroyalstudent said:

@zafouhar said:

@theroyalstudent said:

@zafouhar said:

@theroyalstudent said:

Contact for more info.

Ask for a person called ColoCrossing. Make sure you are on your computer when doing this - then turn back for 5 seconds. Then suddenly, poof! Check your computer. You're on the ARIN website, editing the subnet. Magic!

Wow, thanks man - really really appreciated it!

Called 911, they connected me to ColoCrossing, they told me to close my eyes then re-open them and poof I was logged into ARIN and had in front of me the entire 127.x.x.x subnet.

Now I can conquer the world! :D

• I'm not contributing anything to this thread, but what's the advantage buying blacklisted ranges? How easy is it to clean them up? What's the price like compared to clean ranges?

• JacobJacob Member

Easily enough for lightly abused subnets, those which have been massively abused may take a few letters to the relevant bodies.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

Check out http://www.thehostbroker.com/ - they have a few on their list.

Thanked by 2Damian rickey318
  • WHT said: Contact Colocrossing

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Tonight on IP Flippers!

@Damian dabbled in some light rehabbing in the Buffalo IP space, but he didn't know what he was getting into when he sent some bitcoins to a shady Latverian operator for a cheap /26. If he can get things straightened out with the RBLs, he stands to make a hefty profit...but if not, his /26 could be a deep six. Also tonight, how to avoid getting tricked by RFC 1918.

Thanked by 4Damian lbft kalam Pwner
  • KobeKobe Member
    edited June 2016

Bid retracted but give the guy a break, he knows what he's doing.

• DamianDamian Member
    edited June 2016

rds100 said: the smartass

I appreciate the kind words. The grabassery is fine as it keeps bumping the post to the top of the page without myself having to do so, exposing the request to more people.

linuxthefish said: what's the advantage buying blacklisted ranges

They won't be assigned to end-users, but IPs are still necessary for business, so I'm looking for something cheaper where they might be poo'd on for something (like email blacklists) that will be irrelevant to their usage.

linuxthefish said: What's the price like compared to clean ranges?

Very low, because I'm after....

Jacob said: those which have been massively abused

...these. I'm not going to pay a lot for someone else's garbage certainly. For example, I'm looking for the aftermath of uncontrolled sales of large IP blocks to customers who would abuse them with no controls in place to prevent it from seriously affecting your entire operation. Not that I've been party to a company where this has happened.

raindog308 said: Tonight on IP Flippers!

This is why I like you. I'm glad we made you super-mod at some point (I missed this, could have been years ago! I only recently noticed.)

qps said: Check out

Will do so, thank you.

Thanked by 2linuxthefish Jacob