Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Time4VPS.eu] Huge Storage boxes | DirectAdmin | VPS starting from 0.66 EUR/mo. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Time4VPS.eu] Huge Storage boxes | DirectAdmin | VPS starting from 0.66 EUR/mo.

2»

Comments

• jcalebjcaleb Member

Bought a storage server. Network seems good. IO is a bit slow. But if I can use all the storage allocated to me, I think this is so much worth it.

• Hot damn this looks nice.

I was curious, how come all the other resources on the storage VPS double on each higher tier except for CPU?

Also I was unable to receive an account verification SMS. Is there something wrong with US SMS?

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

bobobo1618 said: Also I was unable to receive an account verification SMS. Is there something wrong with US SMS?

Please contact our sales in order to get verified.

bobobo1618 said: I was curious, how come all the other resources on the storage VPS double on each higher tier except for CPU?

Storage servers are designed to store and retrieve data. If you need CPU power - we have standard VPS.