Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wable.com " I am also wabled™"
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

wable.com " I am also wabled™"

cyrexcyrex Member
edited June 2016 in Providers

8 months ago, i just created my first wable account whom referred me to cheap and good services. I registered and used affiliate code and i Got my 8 core cpu vps just only 8$. Which was pretty good offer if you compare it all other cloud vps services.

2 months ago, i got received e-mail due to payment failure , somehow paypal unlinked my current credit card and wable just send me the notification. Right after that issue, i just renewed my credit card over paypal and i paid my service fee but after i realised my vps has gone ! ( If you read carefully disclaimer notes on wable, they first notify you about your payment failure than they suspends your services and right after 2-3 days, they removes it.)

I opened ticket with terrified condition about that situation The guy who name is "Jeff" responded me about this is 0 support services and if you want to re-build your vps use your snapshot to revive. When i started to tell about disclaimer note he started to accuse me about " You're wasting my time" than he suspended my whole account which i could not able to reach my snapshots also. ! I tried to send mail wable even tried to call incero in daytime but NO - RESPONSE !. My whole clients websites and API ( Which i developed for mobile application ) has gone permanently ( Event i paid for snapshot services )

And that's my wabled story ! In my opinion "Stay away from these mafias :D "

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog

Comments

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

All I read is: I am not smart enough to pay my invoices in time.

• How about make sure your CC is up-to-date or get it sorted within 2-3 days? I think it's fair that they suspend or delete your servers if you don't pay and don't respond within a certain amount of time.

Thanked by 1Damian
  • dailydaily Member

Sad to hear you couldn't get to your snapshots, but luckily you have your backups somewhere else.

Thanked by 2Lee netomx
  • cyrexcyrex Member

@tr1cky said:
    All I read is: I am not smart enough to pay my invoices in time.

If it's whole automated system and they have clear disclaimer notes They don't have right to delete my vps. Also they deleted my snapshot's too because i wasted their time??

• Your VPS was already deleted when you talked to them, what were you hoping to gain?

• cyrex said: If it's whole automated system and they have clear disclaimer notes They don't have right to delete my vps. Also they deleted my snapshot's too because i wasted their time??

To be fair, it is their equipment and therefore they have every right to do whatever they like - whether that is acceptable or user friendly is another matter. Why couldn't you just have restored your snapshot instead of complaining?

• cyrexcyrex Member

HyperSpeed said: To be fair, it is their equipment and therefore they have every right to do whatever they like - whether that is acceptable or user friendly is another matter. Why couldn't you just have restored your snapshot instead of complaining?

if you read carefully then you can understand the situation about they also banned my account which i could not able to login the system and recover from my snapshot..

• luissousaluissousa Member
    edited June 2016

1st rule of wable: Do not open tickets.

2nd rule of wable: If you ignored the first and opened one, don't ever answer it or open a second one. You'll be wasting their time.

• LeeLee Veteran

luissousa said: 1st rule of wable: Do not open tickets.

2nd rule of wable: If you ignored the first and opened one, don't ever answer it or open a second one. You'll be wasting their time.

1st rule of any provider, pay your bills on time, if you have issues email and tell them, don't assume and make sure you have backups in case this happens.

cyrex said: If you read carefully disclaimer notes on wable, they first notify you about your payment failure than they suspends your services and right after 2-3 days, they removes it.)

If the service is important to you then read carefully before you sign up and know the consequences if things go wrong.

• RizRiz Member

RIP @Incero.. Jump ship while you can!

• Consider yourself lucky.

I can't get them to cancel my account. The close account button just deletes servers (I guess) but can still login with option to create new servers. Tried closing the account again today and it added "Send support ticket to close account" or something along those lines.

Sent support ticket informing them I wanted to permanently close my account. They closed the ticket but I can still login and create servers.

Thanked by 1netomx