Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

soon -> vps on miami, but need some ideas and suggestions
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

soon -> vps on miami, but need some ideas and suggestions

dedicadosdedicados Member
edited March 2013 in Help

Hello, i have been in internet bussiness for 5 years, but my domains are from my country, .com.mx, also i provide VPS and Dedicated servers to worldwide customers.

i can offer the vps from MIAMI, but cart will be on my site and in spanish (english language available of course)

Plans will be:

** VPS 1**
Ram 128
HDD: 10GB
CPU Cores: 1
Intel Xeon E3-1230v2
IPv4: 1
IPv6: 16
Transfer 100GB/mo
$3/mo

** VPS2**
Ram 256
HDD: 20GB
Intel Xeon E3-1230v2
Transfer 200GB/mo
$5/mo

** VPS3**
Ram 512
HDD: 30GB
Intel Xeon E3-1230v2
Transfer 300GB/mo
$8/mo

** VPS4**
Ram 1024
HDD: 50GB
Intel Xeon E3-1230v2
IPv4: 2
Transfer 500GB/mo
$14/mo

All plans will be for the first 2 months 25% off using a coupon, then normal billing.

Server info:
Miami, USA
OpenVZ
SolusVM Panel
100mbps

additional ipv4 $.75 /mo with justification

Available Addons

DIrectAdmin
cPanel/WHM
Plesk

Important Question, , what do you need to trust on me and my bussiness?

would be nice if you can give me some ideas and your comments.

Thank you.

Comments

• You need to have global English representation and support - share common language with as much customers as possible.

Also You need to work strictly professional, have a competitive offer, never break the given word, and then customers will trust You and respect You.

• @dedicados said: what do you need to trust on me and my bussiness

Hate to say it, but a big point of trust (at least for me) is excellent English. I understand that you're from Mexico and English isn't your first language, but you still need good English if you're expanding to an English speaking country. A bit of advice: try Fiverr - lots of translation "gigs" available for $5.

Aside from that, lots of reviews are important as well. If you're starting out, offering small plans at LowEndBox/Talk, WHT, etc., will make people willing to try the service, even if there aren't many reviews. Then, you can slowly build your brand and become more trusted.

Oh, also, I wouldn't mind seeing more IPv6 addresses on those plans - for such a cheap resource, those numbers are rather small.

• Well, can be offered many IPV6, but how many people really use it? i have many and many, and only use 1-3

But is ok, i can add more ipv6.

• thanks guys.