Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xzonisy got a refund from us and need another reufnd ! Please read my story with webhosting - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

xzonisy got a refund from us and need another reufnd ! Please read my story with webhosting

124»

Comments

• rds100rds100 Member

Wait, it says chargeback. Paypal took the money from you and sent it to his bank. It's between him and his bank now. Nothing more you can do about it.

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • @rds100 said:
    Wait, it says chargeback. Paypal took the money from you and sent it to his bank. It's between him and his bank now. Nothing more you can do about it.

Question how can the chargeback amount be $52.51 whereas the transaction amount is $48? lol what is the $4.51 extra?

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited June 2016

@zafouhar i don't know. Some sort of fees?

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • @zafouhar said:

@rds100 said:

Question how can the chargeback amount be $52.51 whereas the transaction amount is $48? lol what is the $4.51 extra?

I don't know maybe because he paid from his credit card directly I don't know but he got his refund

• @StackVPS You did what you said you did, in my opinion.

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • rds100rds100 Member
    edited June 2016

@zafouhar By googling i found someone complaining about the chargeback amount that is larger than the original transaction amount (and it that case it was $5 vs $500 difference), and paypal replied to him that this might happen if the buyer had a negative balance in his account during the original transaction. But in the end the seller will be charged only for the amount he received.

Link: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Protections/Chargeback-is-100-times-greater-than-original-charge/td-p/893849

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • xzonisyxzonisy Member
    edited June 2016

@Kris said:

jarland said: I'm confused. Seems to me that was already settled in another thread:

Me too.

Transaction ID's don't match. Not sure why StackVPS created this thread if the proof of refund was in the other.

I regret everything.

Interesting, Transaction ID mismatch. I call the Paypal and google it, got same answer...

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Business-Archive/Transaction-ID-mismatch/td-p/425337

also I call my bank to check this dispute, waiting for respond now.

@stackvps, I know you still here, don't hide and ignore my PM, I need some info, which I request in the PM. sent it to me, I am sick of your procrastination.

• @xzonisy again, f**k yourself and go away.

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@tenpera said:
    @xzonisy again, f**k yourself and go away.

Why are you self-censoring?

• 100th post

Thanked by 2ATHK theroyalstudent
  • DamianDamian Member

Nekki said: Why are you self-censoring?

Thanked by 1FredQc
  • TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited June 2016

@timnboys I am pretty sure @Fusl is female, just FYI. I believe she used to work with EDIS (maybe still does?).

@StackVPS
    Honestly the reason I have never thought twice about purchasing from you is because every time I read one of your offers it looks like it was written up by some teenager/summer host. Your broken English in your posts likely doesn't help you either, as people reading your replies and such often use the grasp of the language to gauge what they can expect from support from the company. This isn't racist or bigoted, it is simply what my observation of your offers and posts has given me the impression of.

To be honest I figured that the use of 'bozo' made it seem fun at first, but then when reviewing the offers, you look like some boring cookie cutter solusvm host with nothing special to offer.

For example:

- You use SolusVM and don't offer any sort of incentives, special dashboard or anything like that to set you apart from others.

- You use the same old cookie-cutter WHMCS for orders

- You offers look very obviously oversold

- It is OpenVZ - personally I stopped purchasing anything openvz unless it is a location where there are no KVM hosts (and believe me I look diligently)

- There are many other more established, more polished and better represented brands here that are in your same location (Though again, you seem to not provide any test IPs in your offers, so how can I even be sure?) Also, there is a huge difference in my opinion in hosting with say IOFlood instead of PhoenixNap directly, the network quality in Phoenix Nap is actually 3x better. Again, I am not sure which you use cause you don't provide this information in your offers.

- You always get upset when people leave their opinions about your service instead of just accepting the fact that some people will have issues and moving on - this actually reflects on your perceived maturity level, the more you complain and make threads like this, the more I think your a 16-17 year old kid who gets butt hurt about things, instead of a serious business owner.

- You don't provide any specific information about the build of your nodes, you only say, "New Dedicated E3 and E5 Servers", which really provides no real information about the systems your using.

TL;DR:

I have been part of this community long enough that I can look at an offer in about 30 seconds reviewing most of the stuff I pointed out above and know if I would even consider doing business with them. In all the times I have seen your advertisements, there has never been a single time that it even crossed my mind to buy from you -- and it wasn't because of the negative reviews. Simply put, you do not seem very professional to me and the fact that your company is little more than an installation of SolusVM + WHMCS (the most generic cookie cutter VPS business model) doesn't help.

Hopefully you find this criticism constructive and use it to better your self moving forward.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• @Amitz said:

doghouch said: [redacted]

Telling others to commit suicide so that one can celebrate afterwards has already led to bans on LET in the past. Please keep that in mind.

I'll admit that was a bit cruel. Redacted.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • This drama fucking sucks.

Thanked by 2zafouhar vimalware
  • So, i'm waiting my refund too ;) or will I see another 100 post?

• @tenpera said:
    @xzonisy F**k you, go away.

^ lmao I'll enjoy my @tempura thanks hohoho

who dafak are you even

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • xzonisyxzonisy Member
    edited June 2016

@coolindark said:
    So, i'm waiting my refund too ;) or will I see another 100 post?

I hope you can get yours in peace.

But according this post, it might " 'someone' o#$% our node and who want to got a refund from us! Please read my story with webhosting "

Just a kindly remind, dont close any dispute, even @stackvps said they have a Payapl problem.

XD

• xzonisyxzonisy Member
    edited June 2016

THIS is how @stackvps (@combozo) to solve this refund/dispute method. Ignore and refused.

My Bank provide me another proposal, but not a advise.

Hs said I can request a "arbitration* " by Singapore court where Paypal HQ, however my refund just a small claim ($48). If I fill this arbitration, someone have to paid $500 (lost side).

hahaha, @stackvps you guess what, I deny this offer.

and My Bank check the progress of refund, it still reviewed by Paypal, but I have small chance to get refund, because I close the 1st dispute.

So, I still not get my refund for now.

*arbitration is by google translate, I am not sure is this a right word in English

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Alright I'm all for bashing bad providers but once again, this is about an issue between you and PayPal. This is boring. This thread now serves no purpose other than back and forth with the same thing. I declare it dead.

Thanked by 2netomx StackVPS
This discussion has been closed.