Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Adult content in US Server?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Adult content in US Server?

picypicy Member
edited March 2013 in General

Which dedicated server in us allow adult content?

Comments

• I'd think most providers because its not illegal unless the person is under aged

• picypicy Member

recommend some cheap one like hetzner . and also am going to host site like mp3skull.

Recommend some good provider.

• recommend some cheap one like hetzner

Hosting adult content on any server in Germany isn't a good idea due to German laws and Hetzner doesn't allow it. OVH doesn't allow it either.

• I'm using swiftway for about 6 months now, all good. Only problem is they don't have any merchant account, need to pay them with a wire transfer.. other than that, 100% uptime, good network, abuse all forwarded (+ SWIP)

• @DomainBop said: OVH doesn't allow it either.

Really? Lots of adult image hosts use them.

• picypicy Member

@chinmoy said: Really? Lots of adult image hosts use them.

Are you sure i can host with OVH.com both my adult site and mp3 search engine which converts from youtube over there?

• @picy said: mp3skull

You will receive a lot of DMCA and many USA provider will not be happy if that happens.

• picypicy Member

@NHRoel said: You will receive a lot of DMCA and many USA provider will not be happy if that happens.

BTW I am preferring US location because as i am going to rip from youtube i need to access youtube with no limitation.

So i think i can only go with us server. do any other countries have no restriction for youtube.

I tried with german server and i cannot access most song.

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@picy said: BTW I am preferring US location because as i am going to rip from youtube i need to access youtube with no limitation.

So i think i can only go with us server. do any other countries have no restriction for youtube.

I tried with german server and i cannot access most song.

If you want cheap you could go with Datashack or maybe VolumeDrive

• picypicy Member

100$ is my budget i find ovh.com/us/ suitable for me. do they allow mp3 and legal adult?

• I think you get knocked off at the first DMCA if you do the mp3 site, I am not sure about the legal adult site.

• @picy

Why are you looking for dedicated services in particular? Whats your resource requirements?

• picypicy Member

I need to host image hosting site which gets 100k uv per day and mp3 site which get 100k uv per day with ffmpeg conversion of 4000k per day

• Will the FFMPEG conversion be kept on the site after it's been downloaded? Or just cached then deleted?

• picypicy Member

Cron job will be deleting it after 2hours.