Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

High RAM VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

High RAM VPS

Hello. I need an another yearly price offer.

• 4GB RAM (With 4GB Swap) or 8GB RAM only
  • 30-35 GB DISK
  • 2 Core / 4 Core (Planned daily usage is 25% max)
  • 1-2 TB BW

My budget is 50-60$ and payment method is Bitcoin.
Thanks.

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2016

We offer this in our Enterprise+ plan:

8GB RAM
    2 vCore @ 2GHz
    4TB BW
    100GB SSD Disk

$84/yr

Discount code LEB30 to bring it down to 58.80/yr. We accept Bitcoin. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanked by 1coolindark
  • FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited June 2016

Have you tried ZXPlay?
    They come with dedicated cores, literally mounds of space and good bandwidth.

You can see their plans on https://zxplay.co.uk (ignore the Plex stuff, the plans are for their KVM VPS servers)

And, the plan that fits your needs the most would probably be the third tier.

Affiliate order link -
    Direct order link

Plan specifications:

Tier 3
    4 dedicated E5v3 CPU Cores
    4GB DDR4 Ram
    1TB SSD Cached Storage
    1Gbps port
    Dedicated IPv4 & IPv6

$28.92 USD per month

Maybe a bit overkill, but hey, I have two VPS servers from them and they're awesome.

• @VirMach said:
    We offer this in our Enterprise+ plan:

8GB RAM
    > 2 vCore @ 2GHz
    > 4TB BW
    > 100GB SSD Disk

$84/yr

Discount code LEB30 to bring it down to 58.80/yr. We accept Bitcoin. Let me know if you have any other questions.

I'm going to send you a PM for asking something special. Thank you for this sweet offer.

• StrikerrStrikerr Member
    edited June 2016

delete

• bersybersy Member
    edited June 2016

Hello,

HostUS offers 4vCPU, 6GB RAM & SWAP, 150 disk, 5TB BW @ 1Gbps (AFF LINK) for $18/quarter or $65/year in 4 US location and London. I personally use their LDN VPS (E3v5 CPU, quite stable and good network).
    It looks like HVH $40/y 4GB VSP is still available. Take a look at VPSDime and OpenVZ.io too.
    And if you need affordable high-RAM KVM, check @key900 (US) and @exception0x876 (EU) offers.
    I believe @AshleyUk might also be able to make you a special tasty offer too to meet your requirements well.

Thanked by 1letbox
  • letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@bersy said:
    Hello,

HostUS offers 4vCPU, 6GB RAM & SWAP, 150 disk, 5TB BW @ 1Gbps (AFF LINK) for $18/quarter or $65/year in 4 US location and London. I personally use their LDN VPS (E3v5 CPU, quite stable and good network).
    It looks like HVH $40/y 4GB VSP is still available. Take a look at VPSDime and OpenVZ.io too.
    And if you need affordable high-RAM KVM, check @key900 (US) and @exception0x876 (EU) offers.
    I believe @AshleyUk might also be able to make you a special tasty offer too to meet your requirements well.

Thanks> @coolindark said:

Thanks you for recommended us.

our last KVM offer.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1716192/#Comment_1716192

We can do yearly discount to fit your needs as well.

• @key900 said:

@bersy said:
    Hello,

our last KVM offer.

Hello. How about yearly price? As i mentioned, payment method is Bitcoin.

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2016

@coolindark said:

@key900 said:

@bersy said:
    Hello,

our last KVM offer.

Hello. How about yearly price? As i mentioned, payment method is Bitcoin.

Please pm we can figured out what exactly looking for KVM or OpenVZ and yes we add Bitcoin lately.