Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ethernet Servers Do not cheat me!!! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ethernet Servers Do not cheat me!!!

Comments

• Thank you for informing us.
    It's great some people take the time to post their experience.

• cvb9cvb9 Member

click4easy said: sorry

@gabriell said:

@cvb9 said:

@hawkjohn7 said:

We were all cheated by Ethernet Servers!! My brother!

Use their service for almost a year. I back up every week and has no issue with them yet. Even if they delete my account next minute, i won't waste time on writing a post to get an answer which i guess you will never have. Just Buy another one and Restore your data!
    You always get what you pay for. Based on "SanCoupon.net SCP#4" in your picture, i'm sure i get same configuration in same location with lower price. Everything is fine with my vps right now. Others has no need to worry too much about their service.

Knowing that the data and the account may be deleted in the next minute, you want others do not worry?Are you kidding?

I'm sure you are Ethernet's staff, I want to tell you a service provider which at any time to delete the customer's data and account, no one will choose it!!

Ethernet at any time to delete the customer's data and account, you do not comply with the contract and breach of business ethics, I am sure no one will choose your products!!

• @cvb9

Knowing that the data and the account may be deleted in the next minute, you want others do not worry?Are you kidding?

funny guy...Your own review can't determine if the company is good or bad. Not everyone will be kicked out after they bought ethernet's service for180 days.

Please check tos and see what you have done on their server. If you can't find answer, keep away from them. Don't misguide others.

• cvb9cvb9 Member

@gabriell said:
    @cvb9

funny guy...Your own review can't determine if the company is good or bad. Not everyone will be kicked out after they bought ethernet's service for180 days.

Please check tos and see what you have done on their server. If you can't find answer, keep away from them. Don't misguide others.

I have not done anything against you, or else why do you want me to buy another one? I just used the 90% traffic in May, even more than the monthly limit it is just suspended, but you directly delete the data and account!!

As the company's staff but to pretend to be users to post, just to prove that you do a bad thing!!

Say your company is bad, not just me, there are other people, in my post you can find!! Because we've all been cheated by you!!

I will not, others will not choose Ethernet!!

• cvb9cvb9 Member

@hawkjohn7 said:
    I don't trust Ethernet server anyomore.

They kick me without any reason.

We were all cheated by Ethernet Servers!! My brother! Please tell us how you were hurt by them. We should unite with each other to fight for our own rights and interests!!

• cvb9cvb9 Member

@Fritz said:
    I left them and switch to another provider.

Too good to be true. :p

We were all cheated by Ethernet Servers!! My brother! Please tell us how you were hurt by them. We should unite with each other to fight for our own rights and interests!!

• @cvb9 said:

@hawkjohn7 said:

I just fill up my video collection(450GB) to ethernetserver 500GB vps. And they just terminate my vps with data loss.

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran
    edited June 2016

Hadriel said: Why would this matter?

Why wouldn't it matter? Traffic sold these people 'exclusive deals' which he still sells on his website. Doesn't that make him responsible for refunds or providing service to all these people that got screwed ?

• cvb9cvb9 Member

@hawkjohn7 said:

@cvb9 said:

@hawkjohn7 said:

I just fill up my video collection(450GB) to ethernetserver 500GB vps. And they just terminate my vps with data loss.

Yeah, we didn't do anything against them. But they just delete the data and account!! Are there any other people? You come out and say it out loud!!

• jaejae Member

@cvb9 said:

I have not done anything against you, or else why do you want me to buy another one? I just used the 90% traffic in May,

90% of 6TB, Wow!!!

• @cvb9 A summary of you:

1. Expect gold for the money of sand
    2. Bitch when you don't get gold
    3. Think everyone that doesn't agree with you is working for EthernetServers
    4. Reply to multiple people in multiple replies, just to add comment count. Won't even use the edit button when it's 10 mins after the post.

And please don't bother quitting me as I don't care and won't be reading whatever you will reply.

And welcome to LowEndComplaintDesk, you're one step closer to LowEndOffers.

• cvb9cvb9 Member

@TheOnlyDK said:
    @cvb9 A summary of you:

1. Expect gold for the money of sand
    2. Bitch when you don't get gold
    3. Think everyone that doesn't agree with you is working for EthernetServers
    4. Reply to multiple people in multiple replies, just to add comment count. Won't even use the edit button when it's 10 mins after the post.

And please don't bother quitting me as I don't care and won't be reading whatever you will reply.

And welcome to LowEndComplaintDesk, you're one step closer to LowEndOffers.

1 we do not violate the rules but be deleted data and account, this is a fact!!

2.Customer is not in violation of the provisions,Ethernet at any time to delete customer data and accounts, which shows that the company does not comply with the contract and business ethics! We're not going to buy their products!!

3.What you say dirty words can only prove that you are a rude and ill - bred man!!

• kkrajkkkrajk Member

TheOnlyDK said: Expect gold for the money of sand

Bitch when you don't get gold

If gold was advertised to be sold at that price, it does make sense to expect so. If this deal was (allowed to) advertised here, whats wrong in saying that the buyer didnt get his money's worth.

I might agree with you if ethernetservers were banned from LET & LEB and the community as a whole agrees they are scammers.

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited June 2016

@ez2uk said:

If gold was advertised to be sold at that price, it does make sense to expect so. If this deal was (allowed to) advertised here, whats wrong in saying that the buyer didnt get his money's worth.

I might agree with you if ethernetservers were banned from LET & LEB and the community as a whole agrees they are scammers.

When it's too good to be true, often it is. One could say he would sell you his Lamborghini for $10, would you pay for that and expect it to be true? This example might not be exact the same as what's going on here, but the idea is the same.

And I kinda have a feeling that this guy got banned due to too much bitching and constant ticket replies.

1. There is no staff of ethernet registered here, so this is just a post for complaining, not an effective way to solve your problems. Therefore, you are not supposed to expect to solve your problem by complaining here. we try to give you some useful suggestions as we can, please be grateful. One has said "try contacting George at ethernet servers on skype", do it and then tell us the process, see if we can help you further.

2. As staff of ethernet hasn't say anything here, we can't ensure that op is scammer or ethernet is. If i insisted that op is a scammer, there is no evidence to prove that he's not.

I just used the 90% traffic in May, even more than the monthly limit it is just suspended, but you directly delete the data and account!!
      I know I need to back up the data myself. Ethernet Servers did not perform the contract and hurt me. I have to protect my own rights and interests.

This is what he bought with $17 annually:

• CPU:4 @ 3.5GHz
    • Ram:1.5 GB
    • vSwap:1.5 GB
    • Disk:400 GB
    • Traffic:6 TB
      $20*0.85=$17 with coupon

I'm curious what he was doing with so much traffic (6TB*90%) and seems he has no back up.

I said i pay for the same configuration and i only get 1 IP, not 3 IP.
      In addition, ethernet sold IP with $1 per month, not $5 annually as op mentioned.
      Is it a discounted price for him?

I know op has some pictures to prove himself, but i guess he hold something back.

• @cvb9 said:

@click4easy said:

@cvb9 said:

thanks for your reminder! I have edited the image and upload it again.
    My image links in your post, can you please help me to delete it? thank you very much!

Sorry for the delay. I see that those links are already removed by the mods. Have a nice day!

• cvb9cvb9 Member

@gabriell said:

1. There is no staff of ethernet registered here, so this is just a post for complaining, not an effective way to solve your problems. Therefore, you are not supposed to expect to solve your problem by complaining here. we try to give you some useful suggestions as we can, please be grateful. One has said "try contacting George at ethernet servers on skype", do it and then tell us the process, see if we can help you further.

2. As staff of ethernet hasn't say anything here, we can't ensure that op is scammer or ethernet is. If i insisted that op is a scammer, there is no evidence to prove that he's not.

I just used the 90% traffic in May, even more than the monthly limit it is just suspended, but you directly delete the data and account!!
      I know I need to back up the data myself. Ethernet Servers did not perform the contract and hurt me. I have to protect my own rights and interests.

This is what he bought with $17 annually:

• CPU:4 @ 3.5GHz
    • Ram:1.5 GB
    • vSwap:1.5 GB
    • Disk:400 GB
    • Traffic:6 TB
      $20*0.85=$17 with coupon

I'm curious what he was doing with so much traffic (6TB*90%) and seems he has no back up.

I said i pay for the same configuration and i only get 1 IP, not 3 IP.
      In addition, ethernet sold IP with $1 per month, not $5 annually as op mentioned.
      Is it a discounted price for him?

I know op has some pictures to prove himself, but i guess he hold something back.

1. As a general membership only to explain their use of the product with or without a problem. And you are not, you post a few times trying to prove I was not hurt, to prove that they did nothing wrong. How do you know I did not get hurt? How do you know they did not do bad things? So I'm sure you are a staff of Ethernet Servers.
      Well, even if you are not a staff, I want to tell you a simple truth, a bad man will not hurt people every day, you have not been hurt by the bad guys, do not prove that the bad guys are good!!

I think the people of the community are aware of what you are doing!! don't hurt us again!!

2 about Ethernet overcharge $5, my data and account were directly deleted without any reason and so on all the facts I have said.

3 I used 90% of the traffic, and another brother used 90% of the disk space, do not violate the rules but be deleted our data and account ,this is a fact!!

4.By the way remind members, do not think that as long as the use of less than 90% disk space and traffic will not be deleted data and account, Ethernet do not make their promise, they may have other reasons which they think at any time to delete your data and account,They just tempt you with low prices, and we were once deceived by them!! They don't deserve to be trusted!!

• cvb9cvb9 Member

To all LET members:
    If I had not been hurt I would not come here to send this post,
    LET has a lot of people who have friendship and justice such as raindog308,ez2uk,click4easy,teamacc,Falzo....
    LET has also people who have been hurt by Ethernet such as hawkjohn7, Fritz...
    I love LET!! Thank you all!!

• cvb9cvb9 Member
    edited June 2016

@click4easy said:

@cvb9 said:

@click4easy said:

@cvb9 said:

thanks for your reminder! I have edited the image and upload it again.
    My image links in your post, can you please help me to delete it? thank you very much!

Sorry for the delay. I see that those links are already removed by the mods. Have a nice day!

Thank you very much!
    Have a nice day!

• dailydaily Member

@cvb9 said:
    To all LET members:
    If I had not been hurt I would not come here to send this post,
    LET has a lot of people who have friendship and justice such as raindog308,ez2uk,click4easy,teamacc,Falzo....
    LET has also people who have been hurt by Ethernet such as hawkjohn7, Fritz...
    I love LET!! Thank you all!!

American anthem starts playing, bald eagles come flying out in the sky and fireworks burst into the air, displaying the American flag

Thanked by 2vimalware sin
  • cvb9cvb9 Member

@ez2uk said:

>

Thank you very much! Have a nice day!

• @cvb9

You successfully skip all my questions. What did you use with almost 6tb traffic ? and why you were overcharged $5 not 12$ for 1IP.As you didn't tell us these reasons, who knows what did you do? Stop being a victim and trying to get any sympathy here. Just like you keep saying I'm staff of ethernet and accusing others who doubt you, you are so good at pushing responsibilities to others. The truth is it doesn't work and no one will help you here!

• lazytlazyt Member

More like no one here can help him.

Simple answer is people hitting 90% of the allowed are costing them more then they are making at that price.

• @gabriell said:
    @cvb9

You successfully skip all my questions. What did you use with almost 6tb traffic ? and why you were overcharged $5 not 12$ for 1IP.As you didn't tell us these reasons, who knows what did you do? Stop being a victim and trying to get any sympathy here. Just like you keep saying I'm staff of ethernet and accusing others who doubt you, you are so good at pushing responsibilities to others. The truth is it doesn't work and no one will help you here!

^ +1.

It's either OP can't understand English or he's fucking retarded.

I'll type the main questions in Chinese though.

你用什么,怎么用到6TB的90%呢?

你为什么会被“骗”$5呢?

请说清楚,给个回答这两道问题的贴子吧。

• @theroyalstudent said:
    “骗”

+1 lol

• FalzoFalzo Member

@EthernetServers said:
    Don't worry, be happy, guys!

just in time to recurse the drama ^^

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • cvb9cvb9 Member

I do not have time to respond to you these cold and lack of education person! !

All the facts I have said, all the members have seen, the following is the conclusion:

1 I used 90% of the traffic, and another brother used 90% of the disk space, do not violate the rules but our data and account be deleted,these are the facts!!

2.Customer is not in violation of the provisions,Ethernet at any time to delete customer data and accounts, which shows that the company does not comply with the contract and business ethics! We're not going to buy their products!!

3.By the way remind members, do not think that as long as the use of less than 90% disk space and traffic will not be deleted data and account, Ethernet do not make their promise, they may have other reasons which they think at any time to delete your data and account,They just tempt you with low prices, and we were once deceived by them!! They don't deserve to be trusted!!

Thanks for the following:

“hawkjohn7 Member
    June 11 FlagThanks
    They kick me without any reason.”

“Fritz Member
    June 11 FlagThanks
    I left them and switch to another provider.
    Too good to be true. :p

and many more......

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited June 2016

cvb9 said: I do not have time to respond

thank god you at least have a rewind/repeat button to easily fill in your text blocks over and over again. ^^

try to break that circusle ...

about Ethernet overcharge $5, my data and account were directly deleted without any reason and so on all the facts I have said.

I used 90% of the traffic, and another brother used 90% of the disk space, do not violate the rules but be deleted our data and account ,this is a fact!!

I used 90% of the traffic, and another brother used 90% of the disk space, do not violate the rules but our data and account be deleted,these are the facts!!

Customer is not in violation of the provisions,Ethernet at any time to delete customer data and accounts, which shows that the company does not comply with the contract and business ethics! We're not going to buy their products!!

you are repeating what you said. Do you have trouble on explanation ? Are you afraid of telling the truth? You said you are busy, but you still copy and paste? Why not calm down and tell us your uses of ethernetserver ?
    People may believe that a provider is a scammer as they offer a high performance vps with such a low price. You have your own responsibility to make any decision.
    Anyway, one thing is clear ! People here won't offer you any help as you can't provide with a clear explanation. We have no reason to trust you yet.

• Just confirmed. OP is a retard and doesn't want to explain how he used his server - repeating the same thing over and over isn't gonna do any good for you.

Thanked by 3zafouhar lazyt gabriell