Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What type of site have best possible earning and easy to build? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What type of site have best possible earning and easy to build?

2»

Comments

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@Brad said:
    Nigerian Prince

Now that's a money whore if I ever seen one. Such a good idea. Hay, if ya need some tips I have a folder full of contacts that assure me they're the shit when it comes to making you money.

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

@mobiboy said:
    i am glad that there are so many options that all of you have suggested but wanna know if warez sites like suppose we say a movie site with non adult content just latest movies in good quality small size are risky as per some of you than why if we search movies on google we see thousands of such sites that are running from years, i mean if they are risky why so many people are taking such a risk?? what could be the consequences if i just copy paste some movie which is available on net on my website but in my encode style and not actually go to movie theater with a cam to do piracy?

And then what? Make money with ads? Advertisers will just blacklist your site and end up not paying you. You should think in long term, with a warez site you could make money a couple of month probably. Plus what if you get into legal trouble.

You have to know your own skill set. If you're building a wordpress warez site like the 1000's there already are you won't stand out.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

https://howtobuildandeasywebsitethatwillmakeyou lots of money because it really is that simple and we dont know why everyone did not think of that . fucking com.

• tommytommy Member

Pickup girl website

• AnthonySmith said: https://howtobuildandeasywebsitethatwillmakeyou lots of money because it really is that simple and we dont know why everyone did not think of that . fucking com.

That's probably why half the things listed are borderline shady. Obviously it's easy forgotten that the web has has 20 years of people 'filling in the gaps' of niches that make money, and the web is heavily integrated into our economy.

Still, there's plenty opportunities...

Why not buy a server or two and start a VPS business. /s

• Time and effort. There is no full proof way to get good earnings.

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • AndyandryAndyandry Member
    edited November 2016

It's not about "which site" to make, but what content to share. I publish android apps on FB and filehostings, so even site is not required. I found an affiliate program that can wrap my android apps with advertising code. So users download the apps and get ads. If interested google "affilight" (why? no coding skills required) I noticed that it is trendy to monetize installs this way + it brings good money.

• Scam sites :))

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

No offense gang but this was a silly thread from June, so I'm going to close.

This discussion has been closed.