Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Christmas 50% OFF Recurring Promotion - VPSs Starting from $2.47
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Christmas 50% OFF Recurring Promotion - VPSs Starting from $2.47

JacobJacob Member
edited December 2011 in Offers

It's that time of the year again, The cheerful and jolly season!

You can choose from Phoenix,AZ or Jacksonville,FL Locations Datacenter Information - Phoenixnap.com / Phoenix & VolumeDrive.com / Jacksonville

VPS Node Speedtest (Full VPS Host Node)

wget -O /dev/null cachefly.cachefly.net/100mb.test

--2011-11-28 16:28:48-- http://cachefly.cachefly.net/100mb.test
Resolving cachefly.cachefly.net... 205.234.175.175
Connecting to cachefly.cachefly.net|205.234.175.175|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 104857600 (100M) [application/octet-stream]
Saving to: `/dev/null'

100%[======================================>] 104,857,600 64.2M/s in 1.6s

VPS Node Disk Performance (Full VPS Host Node)

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync && rm -rf test

16384+0 records in
16384+0 records out
1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 14.9691 seconds, 71.7 MB/s

Use the Promotional Code XMASGIFT for 50% Recurring Promotion on all VPS Plans!

Visit http://easevps.com/ Click here to view our range of Linux VPS Starting from $2.47 / Per Month!
This promotion is valid for all VPS Plans, The promotion is served on a first come first serve basis. No exceptions to this.

We reserve the right to modify or reserve this promotion at any given time, Without prior notification.

Comments

• Please, stick to the rules

@LowEndAdmin said: Please list out basic specifications (amount of memory, storage space, monthly data/bandwidth and port speed), virtualization method (Xen, OpenVZ, KVM, etc), data center location and a test IP would be ideal.

• I really, really want to format that mess. It looks like the offer is trying to break out of my screen and eat me.

• KairusKairus Member
    edited December 2011

@Xeoncross said: I really, really want to format that mess. It looks like the offer is trying to break out of my screen and eat me.

Haha, I first saw this post on my laptop, and I've been messing around w/ fonts in Fedora, so I thought it was on my end, but now that I'm on my desktop, it sure is a mess :P.

• About pulled my eyeballs out. Thought my glasses had fallen off or something. Maybe it would look better if I didn't wear my glasses.

• clicked sign up .... then it show me database error ....
    good deal though, but is anyone here having experience with their service?
    how was it?

• I have fixed the first post, sorry about that.
    We are having a emergency maintainance window on Phoenix,AZ.

Power maintainance, I believe.

• All pending orders have been proccessed. We have immediate stock available now.