Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Russian, Turkey, South America VPS providers, must be solid
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Russian, Turkey, South America VPS providers, must be solid

Pricing is not a problem, but have to be solid, be fast (SSD powered, big bandwidth etc).
Providers who own the scale like leaseweb, rackspace, OVH are welcome. We need 50+ of these VMs, for regular biz operations.
Any suggestions? thank you.

Comments

• MadMad Member

South America: http://www.host1plus.com/vps-hosting/ (Sao Paulo)

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

NameStuff said: NameStuff

Can you tell which purposes? VPN? Why this set of countries exactly?

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

We satisfy your requirements in Russia with large bandwidth (we prefer more outbound), and 'solid'.

However, we do not have SSD space, and may not have enough capacity for 50VMs.
    Can you please explain your project?

• Citynethost uses med nautilus which has no local peering. It can not be count as Turkey vps.

• @muratai said:
    Citynethost uses med nautilus which has no local peering. It can not be count as Turkey vps.

This is likely to be true as I had tracerouted them last year, and between myself in Istanbul and the datacenter also in Istanbul, the packets go through all Europe, all through the UK, to get to me.

Also probably not the first place to look at.

• kerouackerouac Member
    edited June 2016

@NameStuff said:
    Pricing is not a problem, but have to be solid, be fast (SSD powered, big bandwidth etc).
    Providers who own the scale like leaseweb, rackspace, OVH are welcome. We need 50+ of these VMs, for regular biz operations.
    Any suggestions? thank you.

Maybe look at the following:

Net Internet (has no English site, maybe send an email [email protected]) (Smaller company, good reputation, DC in city of Denizli)

Netdirekt (no English site, [email protected]) (Older well known DC in Izmir)

Radore Datacenter (has English site, well-known and widely used DC in Istanbul by large and well-known websites of the country)

Thanked by 1NameStuff
  • @deployvm said:
    We satisfy your requirements in Russia with large bandwidth (we prefer more outbound), and 'solid'.

However, we do not have SSD space, and may not have enough capacity for 50VMs.
    Can you please explain your project?

game stuff. currently we have spent 50K+ USD each month on AWS. but AWS doesn't have RU/TR regions.

• xaitmixaitmi Member

For Russia go with vStoike. Cheap and solid.

• bersybersy Member
    edited June 2016

Yeah they are not so big as OVH or LeaseWeb, but a pretty reliable as for Russian location. They mostly use SAS, and not SSD disks. Selectel Vscale is quite big and reliable. Check also CloudLite, they also own several data centers in Moscow. Their virtual servers are based on Huawei FusionServers, Intel E7 and VMware platform, storage is SAS+SSD, default network connection is 10 Mbit guaranteed.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

bersy said: bersy

Not such a best deal when billed in USD instead Rubles

• bersybersy Member
    edited June 2016

fitvpn said: Not such a best deal when billed in USD instead Rubles

I believe it's not about pennies anyway.

You are from Russian as far as I can see. So what would be your suggestions?

• vstoike, micronet⇋ and host1plus⇋. All three reliable.

Thanked by 1NameStuff
  • I can surely recommend in Brazil the Embratel Cloud:

portal.embratel.com.br/cloud/cloud-server/

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

If you are going for "game stuff" then probably get a dedicated server with DDoS protection.

• I would suggest trying to keep it to as few providers as possible otherwise management could become difficult, so I'd certainly look for a host that has capacity to do all the VMs in that specific location. One who could do both locations would be key, but difficult to find as they're both a bit obscure.

• emre22emre22 Member

I dont wanted to open a new thread: vstoike or vscale, which one is better?

• vstoike does BGP which is nice, also isn't vscale in Moscow?

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited June 2016

@William said:
    vstoike does BGP which is nice, also isn't vscale in Moscow?

vScale is in both stpeter and moscow

Have a client that's getting decent ping to vscale MSK during daytime, but during peak time it's +30ms. No increase in ping to a myvps.ru vps in MSK though.