Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online script for browsing and leave open pages.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online script for browsing and leave open pages.

Hi, im looking for a script self hosted or if you know any site offering already this.

to have a browser online, instead remote desktop or vnc ( sometimes is not possible to connect) and leave opened all your tabs or pages, only you log out the script. i dont want to proxy trash, is for some sites i leave page opened like cpanel, some stats of planes, etc...

any ideas?

thanks

alex

Comments

• Thinklinc , It IS remote desktop but there's a HTML5 server part of it you can enable so you can access it via a webrowser if you wanted to.

Browser part worked ok when I used it, still use thinlinc but it was always from my own machines so I just use the full client thesedays.

• Have a look at os.js

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited June 2016

@dragon2611 said:
    Thinklinc , It IS remote desktop but there's a HTML5 server part of it you can enable so you can access it via a webrowser if you wanted to.

Browser part worked ok when I used it, still use thinlinc but it was always from my own machines so I just use the full client thesedays.

thanks i will try

Thanked by 1netomx
  • notgodnotgod Member

just remember her like lock customer servers.

• dailydaily Member

@notgod said:
    just remember her like lock customer servers.

What did I just read?