Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best VPS/semi dedicated for Lots of traffic? up to $50-$70/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best VPS/semi dedicated for Lots of traffic? up to $50-$70/month

sitefivesitefive Member
edited June 2016 in General

the specs I would need: 4gb ram/ good 4cpu cores/ 20gb ssd space/ AND 30tb of network transfer over 1gbps , The website will be heavily optimized image content based site on wordpress hence the need for lots of traffic.
Oh btw Please don't offer those hosts which give you 100cores for $5 and when you start to use more than 1 core they suspend you for too high usage :D I want full 4 dedicated cores from a good cpu.

I do want a semi-managed service from a reputable company where preferably the cpanel is included & where I can get good server speeds.
I have seen lots of good providers that would be perfect ONLY if they offered at least those 30tb of traffic I will need in future...

Thanks

Comments

• if you can manage the server on your own, you can take a look at WSI dedicated servers. They come with good enough specs and 33 TB @ 1 Gbps. Not sure how reliable they are for production purpose.

If you need managed VPS with 30 TB and those specs, you need to up your budget a lot.

Thanked by 1danninov
  • online.net dedibox XC

• as for managed I mean- I just want the control panel installed and everything setup ready to rock&roll as I always get frustrated and can't figure things out when I have to setup a bare-metal server from zero.. Oh I also forgot to say that it must be US based.

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

Any location in the US in mind?

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

We can do that PM me if interesting.

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

@sitefive, sent you a PM.

• Try dedispec if you want custom servers from WSI facility. Pretty reliable service.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@EricB or at @Jonchun maybe?

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2016

I can offer you the following on KVM if a really fast raid10 is also okay with you:

4 Cores @ Intel Xeon, 8GB ECC Ram, 500GB Raid10 Storage, 10Gbit Uplink, 30TB Traffic

Each extra TB for only 3 EUR.

Monthly pricing: 75 EUR (maybe this is already in your budget)

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

I can offer you KVM VPS (root server)

32GB RAM , 50GB SSD Storage , 4xCPU , 25TB Bandwidth (over 1gbps) .

Price : $65/month

If you want to lower your budget that is also possible !

• We can offer 6GB RAM and 60 gb ssd disk space, monthly transfer 3TB + 3 IPs from 55 $ per month

• EricBEricB Member

I can do the following for $60/mo

2x L5420 @ 2.50Ghz

24GB RAM

1x 250GB HDD

1Gbps 33TB BW.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

We have a new product line on the way that would put you at $75/m for 25TB @ 1Gbit, 5 dedicated E3 1270 V3 (3.5Ghz) threads and 400GB SSD.

We expect to have it available in the next day or so :)

Francisco

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • edited June 2016

With that budget, get a dedi. PX61 in DE, SYS32L in CA

• @EricB said:
    I can do the following for $60/mo

2x L5420 @ 2.50Ghz

24GB RAM

1x 250GB HDD

1Gbps 33TB BW.

READ THE RULES PLEASE.

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • @Francisco said:
    We have a new product line on the way that would put you at $75/m for 25TB @ 1Gbit, 5 dedicated E3 1270 V3 (3.5Ghz) threads and 400GB SSD.

We expect to have it available in the next day or so :)

Francisco

• quadhostquadhost Member
    edited June 2016

sitefive said: 4gb ram/ good 4cpu cores/ 20gb ssd space/ AND 30tb of network transfer over 1gbps

We can do a custom KVM to this requirement in the UK (Test IP) if that is of interest?

Say E3 1270v5, DDR4, Dual Diverse Uplinks, SSD or HDD Storage available both RAID10 (we can even do multiple disks if you wish) if that meets your needs?

If you want to discuss the specifics then feel free to open a sales enquiry.