Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPSDime 512mb yearly migration complete
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPSDime 512mb yearly migration complete

swainswain Member
edited June 2016 in General

I while ago VPSDime announced that they would be moving all their LET 512mb yearly specials to a new box with better hardware, with the sacrifice of an IP change.

You are receiving this email because you have an active special yearly service with us.

We are writing to inform you that the migration we mentioned in our IP renumbering notice >will be happening shortly. As a reminder: we are going to migrate your VPS's to our newest >nodes with RAID10 storage with enterprise SSDs, faster CPUs and 10Gbps networking to >improve your overall performance.

>

We have synced all data to the new nodes, and will be shutting down your VM to sync any >data that has changed. After this is completed, the IP blocks will be moved to their new >VLAN, and your VM will be booted on the new server.

>

As a thank you for your support and being an awesome customer, we are also going to >upgrade your VPS's memory to 768MB at this time, free of charge.

We expect your VM to be down for approximate 15 to 20 minutes, and we will be starting >this process about five minutes after you receive this email. Given that this is a serial >process, we cannot give an exact time that your VM will go down and return, but we will >make every effort to limit the length of time that it is down.

>

We appreciate your continued patronage, and we are commited to continually improving >your service quality. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to open a >ticket and we'll be happy to discuss.

Regards,
VPSDime Team

My VM is now online on the new node and everything appears to be running smoothly with my ram upgrade :-)

VPS Bench:

System Info
-----------
Processor   : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2660 0 @ 2.20GHz
CPU Cores   : 1
Frequency   : 2200.000 MHz
Memory      : 768 MB
Swap        : 256 MB
Uptime      : 2:36,

Speedtest (IPv4 only)
---------------------
Your public IPv4 is 104.251.222.*