Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedispec - Memorial Day Sale - Low Priced Dual Intel Xeon Configurations in West Virginia
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedispec - Memorial Day Sale - Low Priced Dual Intel Xeon Configurations in West Virginia

DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider
edited May 2016 in Offers

Dedispec.com - Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Web Hosting

The following two models are on sale today through 6/5 while supplies last. Fair amount of inventory available of each. Annual discounts are posted as well if desired. Dedispec owns all hardware below. If you need either customized or something else just let us know and we'll see what we have in stock and what we can do.

Test IP: 208.73.23.243

Dual Intel Xeon 5420

CPU: 2.5Ghz - 2 Processors (8 Cores / 8 Threads)

Memory: 24GB DDR2

Storage: 2TB SATA HDD

Bandwidth: 100Mbit Unmetered Bandwidth

IPs: 5 Usable IPv4

Monthly: $39/Month

Annually: $25/Month

Order Now!

Dual Intel Xeon 5520

First four orders will use Dual X5570 CPUs

CPU: 2.93Ghz - 3.33GHz Turbo - 2 Processors (8 Cores / 16 Threads)

Memory: 48GB DDR3

Storage: 1TB SATA HDD

Bandwidth: 100Mbit Unmetered Bandwidth

IPs: 5 Usable IPv4

Monthly: $49/Month - Coupon Code: Memorial5520

Annually: $39/Month

Order Now!

Network/Peering Providers:

Tinet Spa

Equinix Exchange (Ashburn, VA)

Cogent Communications

Black Lotus Communications

NTT America

GTT Communications

Hurricane Electric

Sales: [email protected]

Support: [email protected]

Comments

• Any ipv6? @Dedispec

• Are there any E5 or E3 offer?

• ifykoifyko Member
    edited May 2016

Don't buy from dedispec, they are nothing but resellers and their support is extremely bad.

Worst service ever!

Thanked by 2isograb budi1413
  • DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider

@NodePing - Yup we offer IPv6, you'd just open a ticket requesting them once you receive your order.

@alimosavi - I can check what we have available. What are you looking for (RAM/Storage)?

Also I should note the first four 5520s are being fulfilled as X5570s, we had extravX5570s.

• Hi @Dedispec,

I remember sending you a sales email some months ago but seems like i deleted it, could you see if you can find the email/ticket if i gave you my email in PM?

I asked some questions about your setup with WSI/DS (Nocix) etc and cant remember all the details and not sure if i asked anything about this location you have an offer on right now.

• iRepkoiRepko Member

@ifyko said:
    Don't buy from dedispec, they are nothing but resellers and their support is extremely bad.

Worst service ever!

I don't believe so. I talked to sales on skype they were some pretty decent people.

• DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2016

@zrunner - Sure, feel free to send me anything to work off of and I can try to track down your ticket. This location is a newer one, we've had it for about a year, we run a majority of our colo out of here and growing out dedicated servers here since we like the Ashburn connectivity we get here. We're slowly purchasing more models to make available here.

@irepko - He's just upset he was terminated for excessive and repeated abuse after multiple warnings. But I'll leave that for his other thread :)