Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS Billing Dead - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS Billing Dead

2»

Comments

• @Infinity said: They may not be advertised as broken

All cars are broken, some more obviously than others. It's called planned obsolescence.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@sleddog said: All cars are broken, some more obviously than others. It's called planned obsolescence.

That's for pretty much every 'machine', cars, appliances, etc. but used cars more so than used approved or new.

• @Infinity said: That's for pretty much every 'machine', cars, appliances, etc. but used cars more so than used approved or new.

Planned obsolescence comes free with every shiny new vehicle off the line. It's a question of when it kicks in ;)

• laaevlaaev Member

As an update, all maintenance work has been completed as of about an hour ago. Billing is now fully accessible and back online. If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via our ticketing system.

• EpidriveEpidrive Member
    edited March 2013

Snipped

• @Radi said: Ideas?

It's the weekend!

• @RobertClarke said: Oh come on, enough with the CVPS threads.

Your web is down :p

• wow get the tissues for the cry babies ready

• they sold me a car with a speedometer of 300km/h however i rarely even go beyond 120km/h. If i go above 200km/h for more than 5 mins, the ecu stalls the car.

This discussion has been closed.