Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OpenVPN bandwidth limit per user - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OpenVPN bandwidth limit per user

2»

Comments

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited May 2016

@Ishaq said:
    Banned for abusive behaviour. We will not tolerate this attitude here.

Pfft compare that with @Nekki (jks)

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Kosovo is not really Serbia anyway.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

doghouch said: Pfft compare that with @Nekki (jks)

The mistake everyone makes is that you can't simply start swearing at people, you've got to add a little flair, inject a little humour.

@nyr 'pimp' no longer means the same thing, it's typically used to describe making something awesome (see 'Pimp my Ride'), so he was basically saying that you were awesome.

Thanked by 1Nyr
  • @Nekki said:
    The mistake everyone makes is that you can't simply start swearing at people, you've got to add a little flair, inject a little humour.

@Nekki said:
    @nyr 'pimp' no longer means the same thing, it's typically used to describe making something awesome (see 'Pimp my Ride'), so he was basically saying that you were awesome.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Who the fuck are you?

• @Nyr said:
    Kosovo is not really Serbia anyway.

Come on it's 2016, it's not like borders even matter, that was kind of racist from you...

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited May 2016

@ManofServer said:
    Come on it's 2016, it's not like borders even matter, that was kind of racist from you...

Where do you see racism? Borders exist, I'm not inventing them.

Kosovo has been recognized as independent from Serbia by a lot of countries.

I would need to be racist against my own race for your statement to be true.

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Just a delightful thread to read, as always LET doesn't let me down (pun intended).

• teamaccteamacc Member

Seems like I missed another PM in my initial screenshot post, here it is: