Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Security Reactions
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

That. Was. Awesome.

• edited March 2013

"when brute forcing credentials leads to accidentally DOSing a box"

OH GOD, I CANT STOP LAUGHING

• ^ ...and he's dead.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Your SolusVM database is posted to LET.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Why was the thread closed? @infinity @chief @god ???
    it is extremely informative and didnt harbour on bashing the host in question per say

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I believe it was on the "enough is enough" point. Nothing left to discuss, just back and forth between different philosophies. Easily covered by "the cest pit."

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

I suppose so @jarland and point taken but strangely enough I get to learn some more finer details during these threads and many time thriugh thread derails as well so it was more about what else i could learn from let community that i didnt expect to learn.. Plus i would not have known my info was out there in the issue so it did help me abit so thank you to the community. :)

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@jarland said: I believe it was on the "enough is enough" point. Nothing left to discuss, just back and forth between different philosophies. Easily covered by "the cest pit."

Exactly, and there was already a thread to discuss it IIRC, and it had been discussed. And no it's not because ChicagoVPS controls LEB/LET before a pubcrawler clone comes out of the bushes and claims it.

• bnmklbnmkl Member
    edited March 2013

Haha @raindog308.

I have seen another 2 threads of "their's" also closed today @Infinity, lol.

• bnmklbnmkl Member

...And this thread is not moving to a newer position after receiving new posts.