Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Philipines people - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Philipines people

2»

Comments

• jcalebjcaleb Member

kaflo said: he means can you confirm that the one the OP is inquiring about is not spam

I guess you guys are big boys already. I declined it and I think everyone else did.

hzr said: So since we're talking prices, anyone know cheap PH VPS around $10/m? As low as 64 MB ram/1GB disk is fine.

Impossible. Electricity and internet is very expensive here. See example: http://www.web.com.ph/vps.php

If you see something cheap, then it means it is only a Philippines based company but servers are somewhere else.

• andrewnandrewn Member
    edited May 2016

Huge thank you to @definitelyliam . Thank you once again! This thread can be closed now.

Thanked by 1definitelyliam
  • @MissFortune said:

@sman said:
    Stupid question. What is the quality of dental work like in the PI? I am thinking of going there to try save some money on dental work.

I would probably go somewhere around Manila. Ideally some place that can do sedation dentistry.

Got my braces done for $700

Prices in Canada range from $2000 - $6000, depending on the amount of work done. Fortunately, most residents have insurance, so meh :)

• $700, that's for 1 tooth gone wrong. Had perfect teeth before my freaking 2 wisdom teeth decided to screw it all up. $250 each for impacted wisdom tooth extraction, so that's around $1200 for all. Still cheap.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@Nekki said:
    May be a bad choice for you, as I hear a lot of dentists work out of a BASEMENT.

This is also the case for many doctors in Spain, it doesn't mean that they'll be worse. At least here, it's quite the opposite, because many of the bad ones are working for private clinics.

I have sadly lots of experience with the medical sector and been with some of the best doctors available: many of them work from the place where they live, I guess because it's more convenient for them.

If you need big surgery or some teats, they will just rent space/assistants from a private hospital.

• Me too, aku din :D