Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Europe Windows VPS, low price non-oversold, ideas?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Europe Windows VPS, low price non-oversold, ideas?

title self explanatory. thx

Comments

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member

99% will be oversold (for example selling threads as cores) and ram will be oversold too.

• kerouackerouac Member

@TarZZ92 said:
    99% will be oversold (for example selling threads as cores) and ram will be oversold too.

Yes give me the 1% please

• kerouackerouac Member

@Jack said:
    I assume you'll need a windows license included? If you don't you could take one of our KVM plans and install your own license :)

License included or relaxed about license

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited May 2016

Got one with LoveServers @Jack
    It runs great.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

TarZZ92 said: 99% will be oversold (for example selling threads as cores) and ram will be oversold too.

kerouac said: Yes give me the 1% please

We offer Windows KVM plans in Germany. Disk space is not oversold. RAM is not oversold. CPU is logical cores so it would be two per physical (includes threads, as TarZZ92 mentioned), however, you can ensure you can burst to 100% at all times if you purchase our "high CPU" addon. License is included.

Let me know if you're interested.

What are your requirements though? You didn't include a price range, specs, etc.

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member

something like that will be extremely expensive.

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

I can offer you KVM VPS , 4gb ram , 2xCPU , 20gb ssd space , 2tb bw , $7 for first month and afterwords $10. Germnay location.

Or

1gb ram , 50gb space , 1xCPU ,1Tb bw $5/m . France location.

• You can use Microsoft Azure windows vps 3 months for free.
    Source https://freevps.us/thread-18468.html
    Video instruction
    No CC or SMS.

• greencloudvps or verelox

• @VirMach said:

TarZZ92 said: 99% will be oversold (for example selling threads as cores) and ram will be oversold too.

We offer Windows KVM plans in Germany. Disk space is not oversold. RAM is not oversold. CPU is logical cores so it would be two per physical (includes threads, as TarZZ92 mentioned), however, you can ensure you can burst to 100% at all times if you purchase our "high CPU" addon. License is included.

What are your requirements though? You didn't include a price range, specs, etc.

When is your next special offer? lol

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Cost of server in Europe is higher than US but I know one of provider who sell Windows VPS at low price in UK but their service is only for browsing because of sometimes they terminate VPS by mistake,etc which show carelessness.

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

You can take a look at our KVM packages - wishosting.com. We offer 1 day free trial so you can test the performance.

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2016

Very low oversell rate, KVM, 100% SSD powered, Win data center licenses: https://www.bacloud.com/en/windows-vps-hosting

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2016

We have a 2:1 over-provisioning rate on our servers. Virtkick panel and KVM with a windows ISO for you. Licence not included.

$5 a month for the following in Canada or France.
    2vCPU (threads)
    2GB RAM
    10GB SSD

Order page

• kerouackerouac Member

@bacloud said:
    Very low oversell rate, KVM, 100% SSD powered, Win data center licenses: https://www.bacloud.com/en/windows-vps-hosting

I check your website twice every year since maybe 5 years. Always come close to getting something but haven't. I was interested at the time you had cheap dedicateds.

The thing about the Windows VPS plans of yours is the 20Mbit limit for the first plan which seems low. It would be better if it was on a fast port with traffic limit I think.

• kerouackerouac Member

@VirMach said:

I checked your site but on the options when checking out with Windows VPS I can only see US locations.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

kerouac said: I checked your site but on the options when checking out with Windows VPS I can only see US locations.

Germany's sold out at the moment. We are restocking soon.

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

@kerouac said:

@bacloud said:

I check your website twice every year since maybe 5 years. Always come close to getting something but haven't. I was interested at the time you had cheap dedicateds.

The thing about the Windows VPS plans of yours is the 20Mbit limit for the first plan which seems low. It would be better if it was on a fast port with traffic limit I think.

Please check next month, we will start to provide high IOPS KVM VPS for a very great price. We are discussing to increase speed with our smallest VPS plans.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2016

I can offer 2vCPU with 10gb SSD for $5

We have a two to one vps per core sharing rate so overselling is very low.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/83556/kvm-fr-ca-virtkick-3-1gb-vps-with-5gb-ssd#latest