Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need shared cpanel test accounts for script (about 5?)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need shared cpanel test accounts for script (about 5?)

risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Hi guys, so I'm working on a single php file script and I need a few cpanel accounts for testing purposes. The reason I'm asking here first is because I only need these accounts for a max of 2 days. In fact, the script will only take about 20 mins max to test on the cpanel account. I'm hoping for either some good Samaritans with unused resources OR a very very cheap price because I won't be utilizing it much. Anyone out there willing to negotiate or sponsor a cpanel account for just about a day or 2 worth of usage?
There is NO spam or emails for that matter. The script is a migration script which downloads 2 small test archive tar.gz files and tries to extract it in the cpanel account. Need 100MB or less of space for testing. In particular I'm testing to see whether the script has access to mysql command and tar for uncompressing (so cpanel's running cloudlinux are also welcomed since I think they might be the problematic ones). Please let me know what you can offer me something for a few days if possible at a cheap price or freebies are welcomed if you guys don't mind. If not, I'll just have to bite the bullet and get some cheap yearly plans but it would be like searching in the dark and at random.

Thanks

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

PM me mate, will get you one for free.

Thanked by 1risharde
  • I can provide you two on different servers. PM me with what you need and I'll hook you up!

Thanked by 1risharde
  • I have also dropped you a message.

Thanked by 1risharde
  • @risharde said:
    Hi guys, so I'm working on a single php file script and I need a few cpanel accounts for testing purposes. The reason I'm asking here first is because I only need these accounts for a max of 2 days. In fact, the script will only take about 20 mins max to test on the cpanel account. I'm hoping for either some good Samaritans with unused resources OR a very very cheap price because I won't be utilizing it much. Anyone out there willing to negotiate or sponsor a cpanel account for just about a day or 2 worth of usage?
    There is NO spam or emails for that matter. The script is a migration script which downloads 2 small test archive tar.gz files and tries to extract it in the cpanel account. Need 100MB or less of space for testing. In particular I'm testing to see whether the script has access to mysql command and tar for uncompressing (so cpanel's running cloudlinux are also welcomed since I think they might be the problematic ones). Please let me know what you can offer me something for a few days if possible at a cheap price or freebies are welcomed if you guys don't mind. If not, I'll just have to bite the bullet and get some cheap yearly plans but it would be like searching in the dark and at random.

Thanks

I just wanted to ask you did you make your own licensing system yourself?
    and if so could I hire you for a project I need done which is a reseller api for blesta to allow people to resell my licenses from my blesta?
    I have tried to do it myself but I can tell it will be much harder than it looks since I am not very familiar with the blesta internals/core yet to be able to make something like that.

Thanked by 1risharde
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

@timnboys said:

@risharde said:

Thanks

and if so could I hire you for a project I need done which is a reseller api for blesta to allow people to resell my licenses from my blesta?
    I have tried to do it myself but I can tell it will be much harder than it looks since I am not very familiar with the blesta internals/core yet to be able to make something like that.

Hi @timnboys, yes I built my licensing script myself and I have to tell you, it was indeed quite stressful doing it. A lot of it still requires php code edits so its not an absolutely finished product but I intend to gradually make it into a complete gui version as time goes by (it's a big project for just me alone). Unfortunately I have too much work to take up the offer and also I have never worked with Blesta (though I doubt that would stop me from figuring it out). I do apologize and really wish I could assist but that's a big one for sure :(

• @risharde said:

@timnboys said:

@risharde said:

Thanks

Hi @timnboys, yes I built my licensing script myself and I have to tell you, it was indeed quite stressful doing it. A lot of it still requires php code edits so its not an absolutely finished product but I intend to gradually make it into a complete gui version as time goes by (it's a big project for just me alone). Unfortunately I have too much work to take up the offer and also I have never worked with Blesta (though I doubt that would stop me from figuring it out). I do apologize and really wish I could assist but that's a big one for sure :(

okay do you want me to help you with your licensing script as I don't mind helping you out and helping you finish it as if both of us developers combine to finish your script I am sure it will benefit both me & you.

• you should pm each other... instead of public

• @risharde I could provide one for you. Mine is cPanel with CloudLinux. Please PM me. Thanks.

Thanked by 1risharde

A special thanks to @dimitrisp so far for hooking me up with 2 cloudlinux based cpanel accounts. Script tested out well and was able to migrate properly. Looking forward to the rest of you guys who offered your resources as well.

Thanked by 1dimitrisp
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

I can provide free hosting for testing purpose. Your script should not use to much resource(CPU killing script,etc)

Thanks to all those who created accounts for me thus far, really appreciate it, still have to test on a few accounts and will let you guys know! :)