Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap storage VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap storage VPS

QuickyQuicky Member

I'm looking for cheap storage VPS that allow torrents. I would settle for 2TB if possible and for the cheapest price possible. I have seen time4vps but i dont know if they allow torrenting.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Comments

• They allow torrent, as long as it's legit. Note that they have IO limits, so you could see speed limited.

• QuickyQuicky Member

Do they allow private torrent trackers? I see they have 8TB on 2tb package witch is more than i need anyway.

• notgodnotgod Member

look me

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@Quicky said:
    Do they allow private torrent trackers? I see they have 8TB on 2tb package witch is more than i need anyway.

Torrenting as a protocol is allowed, private tracker is preferred. If you get reported then they will probs warn you. Nothing "Illegal" and you should be fine.

• You're @notgod.

• @budi1413 said:
    You're @notgod.

Hi Budi :D

Try kimsufi @Quicky, they have 9.99 euro for 2TB.

Sometime they give gigabit connection

• @hawkjohn7 said:

@budi1413 said:
    You're @notgod.

Hi Budi :D

Yes, hi too.

• thagoatthagoat Member
    edited May 2016

Not sure what all the garbage above me is about, but @time4vps is not your answer, as they only allow Linux ISO's (for real) and their network isn't built for streaming. Your best possible solution is to monitor the Kimsufi website for a Dedi with the specs that you want. They offer unmetered bandwidth, so storage is your only hurdle (besides availability), and will be your cheapest provider. Many of us use them.