Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SEFLOW Benchmarks - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SEFLOW Benchmarks

2»

Comments

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Sooo. you are sending other customers info to each other. NICE. Remind me, are you called Jonny Nuggets?

• matteobmatteob Barred

@hawc said:

No, just there is a bug that are sending alert to all customers, no info inside it only the ip address. We updated panel some minutes ago, it can happen, we're fixing now.

Bugs can happen, most important is how the company handles these and alert their customers :-)

• i do a "necropost" just to inform all existing customers that tested vpspro that tonight we will do some changes to remove the rate-limits on single thread downloads. After the work customers are able to push to full speed on single thread.

Regards

Thanked by 2yomero vimalware
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@hawc said:
    Sooo. you are sending other customers info to each other. NICE. Remind me, are you called Jonny Nuggets?

At least he isn't claiming interpol this time?

Francisco

• noamannoaman Member

@matteob

Hi. ..
    As 0f now what is the biggest ddos you have. Handled ?

In terms if mpps and Gbps

• Mark_RMark_R Member

@nyr their ddos protection is really great, try it out - you wont regret it.

• @noaman said:

biggest attack was two. One sent by one customer for test (300Gbps dns amp):
    https://www.r4p3.net/threads/teamspeak-3-anti-ddos-provider-list.1400/page-3#post-13466

Second one was a 340Gbps, mix of big syn, dns amplification and spoofed UDP to a italian gov datacenter ( www.csipiemonte.it )

From the launch of new ddos we are proud to say that we never blackholed any attacked IPs

• noamannoaman Member

@matteob said:

@noaman said:

https://www.r4p3.net/threads/teamspeak-3-anti-ddos-provider-list.1400/page-3#post-13466

Second one was a 340Gbps, mix of big syn, dns amplification and spoofed UDP to a italian gov datacenter ( www.csipiemonte.it )

From the launch of new ddos we are proud to say that we never blackholed any attacked IPs

One sent by one customer ....

Wow. ..what kind of customers do you have?

More of like DDoS. At will. ..

• dailydaily Member

@noaman said:

@matteob said:

@noaman said:

Can you read? It says for testing.

• I already cancelled.. there was no sign of anything improving.

• @JoeMerit said:
    I already cancelled.. there was no sign of anything improving.

maybe because as i wrote, the changes will be applied tonight? ;)

• I cancelled before today. If you tried this earlier instead of telling everyone that some tiny amount of bandwidth is all anyone needs in a production environment then I might have stuck around.

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited June 2016

Same protection level, but different network results:

CacheFly 205.234.175.175 87.9MB/s

Linode, Tokyo, JP 106.187.96.148 7.94MB/s

Linode, Singapore, SG 139.162.23.4 6.14MB/s

Linode, London, UK 176.58.107.39 55.6MB/s

Linode, Frankfurt, DE 139.162.130.8 17.0MB/s

Linode, Fremont, CA 50.116.14.9 12.5MB/s

Softlayer, Dallas, TX 173.192.68.18 15.4MB/s

Softlayer, Seattle, WA 67.228.112.250 10.9MB/s

Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE 159.122.69.4 87.2MB/s

Softlayer, Singapore, SG 119.81.28.170 5.90MB/s

Softlayer, HongKong, CN 119.81.130.170 6.33MB/s

What do you think now as speed result on a DDoS Protected network? :-)

Speed taken from a basic €3.99/m VPSPro

• sandrosandro Member

That's great now :) How did you change the thread limit but still protected?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • noamannoaman Member

@daily said:

@noaman said:

@matteob said:

@noaman said:

Yes. For testing. ..still. Having. Couple of friends who could launch this size of attack. ..even if its. Testing. ..

• dailydaily Member

@noaman said:

@daily said:

@noaman said:

@matteob said:

@noaman said:

Yes. For testing. ..still. Having. Couple of friends who could launch this size of attack. ..even if its. Testing. ..

Probably just bought it from some site.

• @sandro said:

Yes same level protection. This is related to recent upgrade we did recently. I post you part of email

#

in last days we did hard work to improve our protection adding basic layer 7 protection and new AlwaysON mode perfect for gamers.

We are proud to advertise that we're the first company with 4,2Tbps Volumetric Attacks mitigation capacity and we are now able to mitigate 200Gbps of layer 7 attacks. Our layer 7 protection is a Cloud with dedicated 600Ghz CPU Clock that is able to inspect packets payload up to 200Gbps.

In this first stage we're upgrading our filters to perform basic layer 7 mitigation protection on ALL DDoS protected services and we will release advanced layer 7 protection and WAF firewall very soon.

Our actual DDoS Protection (Sensor mode) can detect every attacks within 5 seconds. This is great for websites, voip and most games. With latest upgrade customers can now be able to add AlwaysON protection that detected and filter attacks instantly. This solution is perfect for Teamspeak and latency sensitive games and application and can be ordered, for every VPSPro and Dedicated Server plans from your customer area. Price for that solution is only 18€ each IP.

#

Upgrading L7 protection we switched some routers rate-limiting into this new layer, so we now not cap ips connetion but use addiotal dynamics filters.

Same Protection level and no caps on speed and connections

"Testing" because if a company claim to have this DDoS mitigation capacity, most of users have doubt and think is only a "marketing tactics". This i why we saw in beginning some users buy the protection and then launching attacks to hitself.

Nowadays that we start to be know for our protection we see a reductions on attacks, i think because attacker know that most of attacks are useless.

• noamannoaman Member
    edited June 2016

@matteob i think because attacker know that most of attacks are useless.

I like your confidence ...BTW what is ur professional opinion about a company called cloudflare?

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

@sandro said:
    That's great now :) How did you change the thread limit but still protected?

Matteo is clearly interested in selling his own services, why would he praise anyone else?

The real question is if anyone on here who sells ddos protection would recommend cloudflare. I don't think so.

Still cloudflare works better for me than any other ddos protection service I tried, but I'm also using their API to implement more protection than what they have against L7 attacks.

• @noaman said:
    I like your confidence ...BTW what is ur professional opinion about a company called cloudflare?

Hi,
    i'm sorry but i prefer not judging my competitors.

Have nice day

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Matteob,

If I order a VPS will I havê access to a ddos panel?

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

Your screenshots reminds me a bit on wanguard Filter (https://www.andrisoft.com/files/Andrisoft-WanGuard-v62-Flyer.pdf). Is it actually used to filter attacks? :)

• @MrGeneral said:
    @Matteob,

Only of you buy DDoS protected IP

@Kabeldamagement said:
    Your screenshots reminds me a bit on wanguard Filter (https://www.andrisoft.com/files/Andrisoft-WanGuard-v62-Flyer.pdf). Is it actually used to filter attacks? :)

We ise wanguard for portal and monitoring. for filters we not use it because is based on standard x86 hardware and can't filter well.Also the detection system not work properly

Thanked by 1jh_aurologic

@matteob said:

@MrGeneral said:
    @Matteob,

@Kabeldamagement said:

We ise wanguard for portal and monitoring. for filters we not use it because is based on standard x86 hardware and can't filter well.Also the detection system not work properly

I see. Dont you have a promo for free ddos protected ip?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MrGeneral said:

@matteob said:

@MrGeneral said:
    @Matteob,

@Kabeldamagement said:

El Cheapo, first of his name, keeper of his own cash, defender of the freebie, protector of the bargain.

• @MrGeneral said:

i'm sorry there are no current promo. Maybe the next promo will be in august when orders will drop for holidays, but i can't be sure

@ Nekki

ahahah

@Nekki said:

@MrGeneral said:

@matteob said:

@MrGeneral said:
    @Matteob,

@Kabeldamagement said:

El Cheapo, first of his name, keeper of his own cash, defender of the freebie, protector of the bargain.

Always faithful. <3

@matteob said:

@MrGeneral said:

i'm sorry there are no current promo. Maybe the next promo will be in august when orders will drop for holidays, but i can't be sure

@ Nekki

ahahah

Ohhh ok, didn't know! Let me know when it happens.

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited June 2016

@MrGeneral said:

Yes sure, the promos are related to "selling rate" or launch of new products. Usually in August there is a selling decrease due to holidays and we do some pomos.

For the protection i not know if we will do it because is our best seller now and recently we started l7 protection on network level (so not need to use proxy or similar) and we're attracting lot of content providers.

From some days we enabled a ransomware protection blocking daily distribution servers. We developed a solution to permit unprotected customers to be safe from this malware with a normal firewall. You can implement in your servers following that howto http://seflow.net/2/index.php/en/blog/seflow-fights-against-ransomware-malware

Thanked by 1MikePT

@matteob said:

@MrGeneral said:

Yes sure, the promos are related to "selling rate" or launch of new products. Usually in August there is a selling decrease due to holidays and we do some pomos.

For the protection i not know if we will do it because is our best seller now and recently we started l7 protection on network level (so not need to use proxy or similar) and we're attracting lot of content providers.

From some days we enabled a ransomware protection blocking daily distribution servers. We developed a solution to permit unprotected customers to be safe from this malware with a normal firewall. You can implement in your servers following that howto http://seflow.net/2/index.php/en/blog/seflow-fights-against-ransomware-malware

That is really, really interesting.

I didn't have a need for a EU DDoS Protected VPS until now. I already got a few in OVH but am looking for an alternative since I need a little bit more space and out budget is $7 per month.

So, if something fits in that price, in the meantime, pm me. :-)

Would love to see the DDoS Control Panel!

Thanked by 1matteob