Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WholesaleInternet down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WholesaleInternet down?

entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

Anyone having issues with wholesaleinternet? site is unaccessible, servers with them are either not responding, or responding VERY slow.

cannot access xencenter, ssh or remote desktop to any of my machines over there.

been happening for past few days but only became a big issue today.

Comments

• sure you got the right site? loading just fine here

• entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

think its na -> eu problem. seems to have 0 problems from machines in the US, but when trying from my home and kimsufi FR server, problems occur. their support said one of their providers is having an issue.

• MunMun Member

They seem to be having packet loss and other issues.

• I'm getting such poor connections with then too... but what can we do ? is there another provider with E5 96gb of ram ?

• MunMun Member

@foreverman said:
    I'm getting such poor connections with then too... but what can we do ? is there another provider with E5 96gb of ram ?

Yes, for the right price!

• blackblack Member

I'm getting

This page (https://www.wholesaleinternet.net/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses CloudFlare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by CloudFlare 

From my home connection in the US.

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

The website loads fine from my home connection in the US. Weird how its hit or miss

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

No problems observed here.