Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with WHMCS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with WHMCS

ZinnVPSZinnVPS Member
edited February 2013 in Providers

Need pricing on a vps with a whmcs? budget around 15 dollars

Comments

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited February 2013

Really?

Go to around $20 and you can do that

• Your budget should be about $17-$20 and get whmcs straight out.

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

WHMCS costs just that - $15.

Check out LoveVPS though, they do discounts on WHMCS I believe.

• Hostigation.

256MB OpenVZ with WHMCS = $16.00/pcm

• I pay around ~$15/mo for WHMCS alone.

But hey ho, this is let.

• Why not a mini ramnode yearly + Licensepal? It should be less then 15$ /mo.

• It's great to be on a tiny budget when starting a business.

• well its not a budget just trying to find a good price. called shopping around!

• well thanks for everyones input.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2013

I'm about to be WHMCS reseller, probably gonna sell add on licenses for $10. Meaning I could do VPS for $15.

• LV_MattLV_Matt Member
    edited February 2013

Drop me an email and I can make you a deal for that price ($15.00) if you want. Its perfectly possible.

[email protected]

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@dominicl said: WHMCS costs just that - $15.

Though people sell it cheaper. KnownHost will sell it for $5/month and you can get 15% off that. However, you are paying for a higher-tier managed VPS, so perhaps some of the cost is baked into their overall cost.

• @raindog308 said: Though people sell it cheaper. KnownHost will sell it for $5/month and you can get 15% off that. However, you are paying for a higher-tier managed VPS, so perhaps some of the cost is baked into their overall cost.

It all depends on the number of licenses you have in regards to it and how much WHMCS charge you as a result: http://www.whmcs.com/resellers/

• @ZinnVPS - The ethernal pursuit to get something for nothing... Basically if you can't afford to pay a little bit more then you are in the wrong business.

• @marcm well thanks for the input. like i explained earlier it not about the budget its the trying to get a good deal on something.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

We will have WHMCS as a $9 add-on to any VPS or reseller hosting plan or dedicated server, very soon!

• You can get a whmcs license at $12.95/month from:
    http://licensepal.com/products/whmcs.php

Not to mention the free version of Hostbill or boxbilling. Then again, you may want to consider your plans longer term.

• thanks

• When will ZinnVPS hit the deadpool?

• @Raymii said: When will ZinnVPS hit the deadpool?

I think Shovenose will be there sooner......

• A tip: with the coupons posted on WHT, BuyCpanel/BuyWHMCS is cheaper than LicensePal if you are in EU (VAT).

• Yeah BuyCpanel don't charge VAT to EU residents :)

• @GetKVM_Ash said: Yeah BuyCpanel don't charge VAT to EU residents :)

Damn, wish I knew this last year.