Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are the most attractive payment options? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What are the most attractive payment options?

2»

Comments

• PayPal, definitely.

• Alex_znr said: which is really helpful

Hah... Wait !

• PayPal. I would like to say BTC but from consumer point of view, if you don't get paid in BTC, there is too high cost involved in converting your local currency to BTC. I would use BTC if there is no other option and the service is worth it. Definitely not credit card directly, I don't trust any online business with that. Not even online.net .

• @sin said:
    I use Paypal for everything, I even use my Paypal Debit Card instead of my banks Debit card at ATMS because the Paypal fee is lower.

... there's a monthly fee. Get a fee-less savings account + debit card. Apart from the exchange, it's cheaper than whatever you're doing (depending on the bank).

It's even cheaper with a prepaid travel card (ex. Revolut).

• doghouch said: there's a monthly fee. Get a fee-less savings account + debit card. Apart from the exchange, it's cheaper than whatever you're doing (depending on the bank).

Do you mean monthly fee for Paypal card? I don't pay any monthly fees for my Paypal business card but my crappy bank charges a higher fee when using bank debit card at non-bank atms then when I just withdrawal cash using the Paypal card (which withdrawals it from my bank anyways).

• paypal and stripe, no doubt.

• @sin said:

doghouch said: there's a monthly fee. Get a fee-less savings account + debit card. Apart from the exchange, it's cheaper than whatever you're doing (depending on the bank).

Do you mean monthly fee for Paypal card? I don't pay any monthly fees for my Paypal business card but my crappy bank charges a higher fee when using bank debit card at non-bank atms then when I just withdrawal cash using the Paypal card (which withdrawals it from my bank anyways).

Oh. I was talking about the prepaid, not the business

• Shitcoins.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Ass, Gas or Cash.

Thanked by 1ManofServer