Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LoveVPS :: 512MB KVM | Only $6.95/mo | 25GB HDD | 1TB Bandwidth
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LoveVPS :: 512MB KVM | Only $6.95/mo | 25GB HDD | 1TB Bandwidth

LV_MattLV_Matt Member
edited December 2011 in Offers

Hello!

We are LoveVPS we provide loveable VPS solutions for people like you!

The bellow is while stocks last and once its gone its gone.

VPS #1 - KVM

>

Ram: 512MB RAM
HDD: 25GB HDD
Bandwidth: 1000GB
Dedicated IPs: 1

Only: $6.95/mo
Direct Order: https://mylovevps.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=146

Any questions be sure to email me on [email protected] or email Andrew on [email protected]

If you require a quote for any services please drop us an email and we will do our best to help.

Comments

• Good offer, but not got paypal :(

• LV_MattLV_Matt Member
    edited December 2011

@DanielM said: Good offer, but not got paypal :(

Let me know your preferred payment method and I will see what I can do. We are rolling out our new billing system in the next few weeks and we will see about adding it for you.

• jhjh Member

@LV_Matt said: We are rolling out our new billing system in the next few weeks

What would that be, out of interest?

• @jtodd said: What would that be, out of interest?

Ill tell you on Skype.

• @DanielM said: Good offer, but not got paypal :(

Same here. I even contacted LoveVPS on WHT and they gave me good cPanel KVM offer but I could not take it (and I informed them) because it was PayPal only :(

• @LV_Matt said: Let me know your preferred payment method

2co?/alertpay anything but paypal realy

• @Asim said: Same here. I even contacted LoveVPS on WHT and they gave me good cPanel KVM offer but I could not take it (and I informed them) because it was PayPal only :(

We are aware of your requests, but sadly its not as simple as just adding another payment gateway.

@DanielM said: 2co?/alertpay anything but paypal realy

Thanks, as above we are proactively looking into adding another payment gateway.

• Yes 2CO even works for me. Waiting Anxiously for another payment gateway from you

• @Asim said: Yes 2CO even works for me. Waiting Anxiously for another payment gateway from you

We should have a answer to this, I am just making sure we are choosing the right one for us so our pricing isn't effected.

• Sadly both me and Andrew have decided that we will not be implementing another payment gateway at the present time.

We do have our reasons regarding this which doesn't make it viable for us at the present time.