Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most stable control panel?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Most stable control panel?

rghfrghf Member

As been out of the loop for the last few months. In terms of stability being the main concern what would be the defacto control panel? OpenVZ/Kvm support

Comments

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

you mean to ask for the control panel for visualization?

i would suggest you to go with @virtualizor

regularly updated, loaded with features, inhouse billing-manager plugin, friendly customer support, and many more...

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@agentmishra said:
    you mean to ask for the control panel for visualization?

i would suggest you to go with @virtualizor

regularly updated, loaded with features, inhouse billing-manager plugin, friendly customer support, and many more...

We have a very opposite experience when deali with their support for our Customer.

Quite a bit of bugs. Unresponsive support. Lack of basic knowledge. Empty promises.

Thanked by 2SolusVM linuxthefish
  • CasterCaster Member

Your best choice here is Solus and Virtualizor

Solus is simply best but lacks easiness and a rocking UI, Oneclick installer & etc. However it is very expandable and you can customize it according to your need.
    Where as
    Virtualizor is out of box, all packed both advance and simple but lacks good support, knowledgeable support.

For KVM i would definitely recommend Virtualizor.

• @Clouvider said:
    We have a very opposite experience when deali with their support for our Customer.

Quite a bit of bugs. Unresponsive support. Lack of basic knowledge. Empty promises.

We keep on improving.
    I am not sure when you tried Virtualizor.
    But if you would like to check it again, we would be happy to get you setup.

• LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

We are satisfied SolusVM user. However, we would like to see SolusVM launching more features to the existing version (or they should launch v2). It has been a bit silent over there lately :-)

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Virtkick?

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

I wish there were more choices for truly reliable panels. If only one of those open source projects was able to stay active. :(

• I also believe SolusVM is the best option from the market. But it's true what someone said above, it would be beautiful so have more features from them.

• Coop31Coop31 Member

Web hosting panel for Linux servers is crucial for proper server support and maintenance, as you will definitely install CMS, set up an email, FTP by your own. Through the years, I have successfully used and gained trust of my co-workers thanking to the following tools/control panels: cPanel, Plesk, ServerSuit, Webmin. Probably, the most intelligent user interfaces and functionality above average.

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited May 2016

Anyone recommending virtualizor for a stable VPS control panel in production use must be having a laugh!

It's fine if you have time to spend talking through your problem with support, then waiting a few hours for them to install or fix something on your server while saving a bit of money. When you want to get new nodes up quickly or manage a large number of IP's you can't beat SolusVM for how many features it has, and how well it works with KVM and OpenVZ. Very few if any major bugs, and regular updates.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • Go with SolusVM so far switched from virtualizor and never have any issue with SolusVM.

Virtualizor is the most unstable panel I ever used every update bug after bug. it took 6 months to fix simple bug with Virtualizor...
    Switched to SolusVM 5 Month now and I never have to contact SolusVM. everything just works.

• MadMad Member

I personally suggest SolusVM, we are personally using it from various months and no issues so far.