Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Widows RDP provider ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any Widows RDP provider ?

A client needs a windows based remote work space for office work (Surfing, tally, MS Office etc). So any providers having such service to offer ?

Requirements :

5-10 users

500 GB/1 TB Diskspace

US Location

Any offers or recommendations ?

Comments

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Yea, but it's not a low end price. PM me and I'll get you a quote.

• @Junkless said:
    A client needs a windows based remote work space for office work (Surfing, tally, MS Office etc). So any providers having such service to offer ?

Requirements :

5-10 users

500 GB/1 TB Diskspace

US Location

Hi, we have something that suit your client needs.

Whats your budget? 10x CAL license is required for that. Wont be cheap though.

You'll need to license Windows, then each user needs to be licensed to use office and rdp, I recommend spla for an easy monthly bill, only pay if a user logs in that month.

• gigavestgigavest Member
    edited May 2016

@Junkless said:

Requirements :

5-10 users

500 GB/1 TB Diskspace

US Location

We can offer you the below

4x CPU cores Xeon
    8GB RAM
    500GB HDD
    30TB Bandwidth
    1 IPv4
    Windows 2012 R2 Standard(license included)
    Microsoft Office 2010 license included

$60 per Month
    One time license fee of $200 for one block of 5 users CAL/RDP License

Price includes server setup if required.

7-days trial can be arranged

Thanks,
    Eric
    Gigavest

• gigavest said: We can offer you the below

you are not provider, and you have 1 day old here.

@jcaleb @Amitz

• @dedicados said:

gigavest said: We can offer you the below

you are not provider, and you have 1 day old here.

@jcaleb @Amitz

No offence.

From the rules, i understand that we can post a reply offer in a request thread.

To be fair, we are just offering a solution to those who needs it.

If the moderators need us to provide ID to proof that we are a valid business, we are happy to provide it.

• tommytommy Member

IF ??????

• gigavest said: If the moderators need us to provide ID to proof that we are a valid business, we are happy to provide it.

so you didnt read rules.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/71561/lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines

• @gigavest said:

@Junkless said:

So.... paying MS their licensing fees too?

Hmm, I guess OP did not know about licencing... Or has found an alternative.

• @pbgben said:

Nothing like that. Still trying to understand client's requirements and the best way to move forward.

@Junkless said:

@pbgben said:

Nothing like that. Still trying to understand client's requirements and the best way to move forward.

I see, my apologies.

• jcalebjcaleb Member

gigavest said: From the rules, i understand that we can post a reply offer in a request thread.

I think this is okay as long as details is replied in request thread. The rules is for posting in offer category or replying with "PM me".

Thanked by 2gigavest dedicados
  • @jcaleb said:

gigavest said: From the rules, i understand that we can post a reply offer in a request thread.

I think this is okay as long as details is replied in request thread. The rules is for posting in offer category or replying with "PM me".

Thanks for the clarification mod!