Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for tiny VPS (128MB/256MB) in Tokyo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for tiny VPS (128MB/256MB) in Tokyo

Hello, I'm looking for cheap, tiny VPS (128MB/256MB) in Tokyo.

Comments

• thatixthatix Member

Maybe IDC Frontier 's lowest plan. It's really cheap and come with 3T traffic for free. You can even use customized ISO to further reduce the monthly subscribe fee.

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited May 2016

Anything wrong with LES? http://lowendspirit.com/locations.html

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

LowEndSpirit is your only option.

• AeneAene Member

@thatix said:
    Maybe IDC Frontier 's lowest plan. It's really cheap and come with 3T traffic for free. You can even use customized ISO to further reduce the monthly subscribe fee.

Looks interesting, but it doesn't look like it's possible to sign up without a japanese phone number?

• thatixthatix Member

@Aene said:

@thatix said:

Looks interesting, but it doesn't look like it's possible to sign up without a japanese phone number?

I think they have temporarily changed their policy because some people abused their service before. IDC Frontier is an intl. company so I believe they will open up again soon or later.(If they do not want accept foreign customers why did they build up an English version of the website? )
    Maybe you can find some Japanese friends to do you a favour if you want to sign up now.

• manlivomanlivo Member

@rm_ said:
    LowEndSpirit is your only option.

I think so

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • Japan seems no 128M/256M vps.