Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest WHMCS resellers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest WHMCS resellers?

Hi, I am looking for cheap whmcs resellers. Can someone recommend me something? Thanks.

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Are you looking for hosting too? Whmcs resellers can only sell it in additon to a hosting package.

• drdrakedrdrake Member

@Awmusic12635 said:
    Are you looking for hosting too? Whmcs resellers can only sell it in additon to a hosting package.

I am open to suggestions.

• WHTWHT Member
    edited May 2016

Onrahost was selling reseller including whmcs for $8 i think.

• MissFortuneMissFortune Member
    edited May 2016

@WHT said:
    Onrahost was selling reseller including whmcs for $8 i think.

Nah, that offer expired.

@Arjon said:
    Hi, I am looking for cheap whmcs resellers. Can someone recommend me something? Thanks.

A host called Skynethosting was offering it for $8/monthly, last chat I did was 6months ago though, could change. Another one for $10.xx/monthly is Mightweb

• I use crocweb, their servers are super fast backed by stellar support team. But, they have a high priced whmcs reseller hosting. So, check out innohosting $10 plan and onraweb, they offer a discount if paid anually.

• 10.95$ reseller package with whmcs @ Mightweb is one of the best option you can get. Great guys with equally great service and support.

Other options :
    Innohosting (they run reseller promo costing 10$ with whmcs)
    Onrahost

• drdrakedrdrake Member

MissFortune said: A host called Skynethosting was offering it for $8/monthly, last chat I did was 6months ago though, could change. Another one for $10.xx/monthly is Mightweb

Can i use the license outside their products? I have my own dedicated server.

• how bout free license?

• drdrakedrdrake Member

@Junkless said:
    10.95$ reseller package with whmcs @ Mightweb is one of the best option you can get. Great guys with equally great service and support.

Other options :
    Innohosting (they run reseller promo costing 10$ with whmcs)
    Onrahost

• JunklessJunkless Member
    edited May 2016

No whmcs reseller will allow you to use it on outside servers, as whmcs doesn't allow that.

• drdrakedrdrake Member

@century1stop said:
    how bout free license?

lol?

@Junkless said:
    No whmcs reseller will allow you to use it on outside servers, as whmcs doesn't allow that.

Didn't know that.

• obviously only an external license can be used with services from other providers.

• @Arjon said:

You can configure whmcs to use that dedicated server of yours to provision accounts. Also, it won't be wise to host whmcs on the same server where you host clients. Incase the server goes down, your client area will go down as well, leaving your clients with no way to contact you or create tickets.

Always keep your whmcs installation on a separate server (in a different DC if possible).

• no joke, web host license is free with a service :)

@Arjon said:
    lol?

• drdrakedrdrake Member

@Junkless said:

@Arjon said:

You can configure whmcs to use that dedicated server of yours to provision accounts. Also, it won't be wise to host whmcs on the same server where you host clients. Incase the server goes down, your client area will go down as well, leaving your clients with no way to contact you or create tickets.

Always keep your whmcs installation on a separate server (in a different DC if possible).

Thanks for the advice. This is very smart! :)

@century1stop said:
    no joke, web host license is free with a service :)

@Arjon said:
    lol?

I know this i thought you meant separate whmcs for free :)

• I'll send you a PM, I'm sure we can work something out.

• tommytommy Member

What is your company name?

• AFAIK, dediserve offers external WHMCS licenses...

• Have you checked resellerclub? Seems good.

• drdrakedrdrake Member

@tommy said:
    What is your company name?

Why?

@XIAOSpider97 said:
    AFAIK, dediserve offers external WHMCS licenses...

Can I host them outside their servers?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Arjon said: I am open to suggestions.

There are no discussions. You either get it directly from WHMCS.com or as a part of hosting package. You can't just buy an external license from the reseller.

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • drdrakedrdrake Member

@Clouvider said:

Arjon said: I am open to suggestions.

There are no discussions. You either get it directly from WHMCS.com or as a part of hosting package. You can't just buy an external license from the reseller.

I was open to suggestions for hosting resellers.