Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combozo.com Offer 8GB RAM - 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ starting @ $48/Year - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Combozo.com Offer 8GB RAM - 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ starting @ $48/Year

2»

Comments

• @xzonisy said:
    @stackVPS

How many employee had been changed or you just forgot your promised ? I had sent PM to you, but no one give a good answer, this id StackVPS only post a AD here?

you still want to fool me again ?

Just check the picture as following !

===================================================

After this, I think you will hide again as you used to be.

send us your order id, transaction at: [email protected] and we will be happy to procceed the refund

• xzonisyxzonisy Member
    edited May 2016

@StackVPS

No reply my mail ? so you are what I thought !

@StackVPS = Liar = Cheater = didn't refund man = didn't keep their word company !

@StackVPS said:

@xzonisy said:
    @stackVPS

How many employee had been changed or you just forgot your promised ? I had sent PM to you, but no one give a good answer, this id StackVPS only post a AD here?

you still want to fool me again ?

Just check the picture as following !

===================================================

After this, I think you will hide again as you used to be.

send us your order id, transaction at: [email protected] and we will be happy to procceed the refund

• @xzonisy said:
    @StackVPS

No reply my mail ? so you are what I thought !

You have been refunded since along time

This is a screenshots from our business paypal account to prove that you have got the refund:

1- http://i.imgur.com/fc4h7jr.jpg

2- And in this picture everyone can see how the case resolved for the buyer

http://i.imgur.com/GAMlulV.jpg

I wonder if you get the refund why you asks us to refund you ?

• Great, you just disclosed customer information in a public manner.

@jarland @ishaq

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited June 2016

teamacc said: Great, you just disclosed customer information in a public manner.

I won't intervene in this case. The reason being that those screenshots prove that @xzonisy is a liar who received their refund days before posting that accusation. Their LET email matches that in the screenshots. The user also posted basically the same information on their own beforehand in the screenshots a few posts up.

Now, @StackVPS takes on their own risk by posting the info, but that doesn't excuse a member from lying to everyone here to shame a provider they didn't like.

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • xzonisyxzonisy Member
    edited June 2016

lol @jarland

Please check this https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1723179/#Comment_1723179

I know PayPal close the dispute, and take the money from @stackvps account, but ' it didn't give it back to me', so actually I didn't get my refund.

So please modify you post, I don't have to tell a lie.

@teamacc

This is not first time @stackvps public customer information

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

xzonisy said: PayPal close the dispute, and take the money from @stackvps account, but ' it didn't give it back to me'

That's between you and PayPal, but as of the date you wrote these words, they were a lie:

xzonisy said: Liar = Cheater = didn't refund man

@StackVPS is not responsible for what PayPal does with the money after it has been refunded.

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • xzonisyxzonisy Member
    edited June 2016

@jarland
    Yes, it's between me and PayPal, but @stackvps request me to close 1st dispute, PayPal think I already had a deal to @stackvps, so PayPal won't give money back now,

And I said @stackvps is a liar cheater and didn't refund man, it is still true, my bank account still not have any refund, and root cause is @stackvps request their client to close dispute, and I am so fool to trust they will follow their word.....

I keep follow @stackvps is for alarm someone who want to buy a vps from @stackvps, don't trust any promise, and of course I hope I can take 48 dollars back to buy better VPS.

I hope I am the last one who suffer this sh*t...

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited June 2016

@jarland said:
    @StackVPS is not responsible for what PayPal does with the money after it has been refunded.

In a way they are, as they previously requested the client to close the request, after which paypal is denying the refund.

Edit: not denying, just refusing to repay the client after taking funds from the seller.

• I have shared the prof of refunding this client

Obviously this client has opened a dispute on our paypal account the result paypal has refunded him

I can send to @jarland the prof if he want to make sure about the refund to @xzonisy

I don't know if you got the refund why you need to give you money you take it already !!

• StackVPSStackVPS Member
    edited June 2016

@xzonisy said:
    @jarland
    Yes, it's between me and PayPal, but @stackvps request me to close 1st dispute, PayPal think I already had a deal to @stackvps, so PayPal won't give money back now,

And I said @stackvps is a liar cheater and didn't refund man, it is still true, my bank account still not have any refund, and root cause is @stackvps request their client to close dispute, and I am so fool to trust they will follow their word.....

I keep follow @stackvps is for alarm someone who want to buy a vps from @stackvps, don't trust any promise, and of course I hope I can take 48 dollars back to buy better VPS.

I hope I am the last one who suffer this sh*t...

You said now

PayPal close the dispute, and take the money from @stackvps account, but ' it didn't give it back to me'

This is the answer on your problem ...

• @teamacc said:

@jarland said:

In a way they are, as they previously requested the client to close the request, after which paypal is denying the refund.

Edit: not denying, just refusing to repay the client after taking funds from the seller.

He can contact paypal directly we have refunded him already

• @StackVPS said:
    I have shared the prof of refunding this client

Obviously this client has opened a dispute on our paypal account the result paypal has refunded him

I can send to @jarland the prof if he want to make sure about the refund to @xzonisy

I don't know if you got the refund why you need to give you money you take it already !!

Oh~ you refund to me already, and I still open a dispute to you ?

If you @stackvps said so, would you PM me the prof or PayPal log, thank you.

Current progress of dispute is, PayPal withdraw the money, and keep it, then My Bank got the fax from PayPal, and said I had a deal with you because I closed the dispute which you asked. Actually I didn't get any money from @stackvps. Check this

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1723179/#Comment_1723179

I will keep post comment with your every offer until I get refund by you or PayPal, also warning someone what you did.

*and don't forget what you said when you want me to close the dispute

• What is this ?

your problem with paypal not us , please contact them directly you have caused alot of problems to us, and we have provided all prof to prove that you have been refunded + you said you have got the refund ! so your problem now not with us.

we expected that you haven't got the refund but when we checked our paypal account we seen that you have been refunded,

why you are depending on my says ? if you get refunded you should have a repect to tell us you get it ! not to tell us you want another refund what is that ?

• coolindarkcoolindark Member
    edited June 2016

7/24 support stuff? I've got lot of proof that you don't even care about my problem more than 5 days...

Check your Skype, i've just sent you a message if you won't care till today i'm going to reach Egypt authorities to report your actions.