Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SpinVPS] - { EU | US } SSD KVM VPS - DDoS Protection - 2 GB RAM Windows/Linux $7/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[SpinVPS] - { EU | US } SSD KVM VPS - DDoS Protection - 2 GB RAM Windows/Linux $7/mo

spinvpsspinvps Member, Host Rep
edited May 2016 in Offers

SPINVPS offers KVM Virtualization for all our VPS range and it uses SSD storage on all 4 european/US locations ( USA, Germany, France, Romania). Various Linux Distributions & Windows License included.

Nodes Hardware:
Xeon E31240 @ 3.40 GHz Quad Core Processors
Dual Xeon L5520 @ 2.20 GHz Quad Core Processors
Minimum 32 GB ECC RAM
Raid 10 SSD storage
DDoS Protection on France servers
Windows Server 2012/2008

Here is our limited LET offer deal (low stock):
Preffered location can be chosen on order step.

Check full offer price list.

Network test https://spinvps.com/locations

Comments

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member

none of those cpu's are 2Ghz yet you list it on your package as 2Ghz

• emre22emre22 Member

Incredible features :)

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

why does your site looks like a rip off of ssdvps.com?

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • spinvpsspinvps Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2016

@adxn said:

It seems like we have bought the same template, many templates out there can be bought for a decent price (all premade) you just need to add your links and name. Just google around you will find hundreds. Anyway we have much better prices and colors.

• IshaqIshaq Member

Moved to offers, next time post in offers or your provider tag will get revoked.

Thanked by 2Nekki Amitz
  • KamAKamA Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2016

@spinvps said:

@adxn said:

It seems like we have bought the same template, many templates out there can be bought for a decent price (all premade) you just need to add your links and name. Just google around you will find hundreds. Anyway we have much better prices and colors.

You say that, but pink is a weird colour choice to go with blue (EDIT: referencing the colour of links and some other pieces of text on his site). Pretty much all of your pages are the same as SSD VPS' too

• AmitzAmitz Member

Better colors have always been a huge selling point for me.

Thanked by 1KamA
    edited May 2016

@KamA said:
    You say that, but pink is a weird colour choice to go with blue. Pretty much all of your pages are the same as SSD VPS' too

We will soon upgrade the template to a totally new custom look !

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

@spinvps said:

@KamA said:
    You say that, but pink is a weird colour choice to go with blue. Pretty much all of your pages are the same as SSD VPS' too

We will soon upgrade the template to a totally new custom look !

can you pass me the template link? never saw this template

• spinvps. I asked in your previous offer thread but there were no replies. Which DC do you use in New York and London?

@reddevil said:
    spinvps. I asked in your previous offer thread but there were no replies. Which DC do you use in New York and London?

Telehouse North and New York City Metro.

• telehouse north is just what I need. Can you be more specific about your NY DC? Is it is telehouse chelsea? (since you use telehouse in London).

edited May 2016

@reddevil said:
    telehouse north is just what I need. Can you be more specific about your NY DC? Is it is telehouse chelsea? (since you use telehouse in London).

Internap New York Metro. At this time there is no stock for London.

• Any Eta for stock availability for London?