Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How is the Hostsailor network quality, is it good?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How is the Hostsailor network quality, is it good?

postcdpostcd Member
edited May 2016 in Providers

Hello,

i see at https://hostsailor.com/dedicated-servers/hp-netherlands-dedicated-servers/

I can customize the server during order and for like $100 i would have server with 4x4TB HDD ($40 price), 3x1Gbit (only $20)

10Gbit cost just $76

But server is imitted to 1TB outgoing transfer. additional 1TB cost $2.50

So what are their network? is it quality? Any personal experience please?

Comments

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited May 2016

NL = NFOrce = good.
    RO = M247 = crap.

Expect dirty neighbors with HostSailor.

• CasterCaster Member

NL is good. Have many vps with them for some of my side projects.
    Romania is worst.

• They used to pump out quite a bit of spam and were listed on senderbase top 100 a few times.

Seems to be a bit cleaner now, so good luck. http://www.senderbase.org/lookup/?search_string=host sailor

• OVH quality is good. Ddicaated Servers starting at $69

• @onecloudyNET said:
    OVH quality is good. Ddicaated Servers starting at $69

Did OP mention OVH? .-.

• @theroyalstudent said:

@onecloudyNET said:

Did OP mention OVH? .-.

What you mean buddy?

• edited May 2016

@onecloudyNET said:

@theroyalstudent said:

@onecloudyNET said:

Did OP mention OVH? .-.

What you mean buddy?

I don't think OP has mentioned OVH at any part of this post, nor do I think that the host runs on OVH network.

CC: @dailymc @Umcookies: Am I drunk or is he drunk? Let's /ping Jarland if he's drunk lmao

• HostSailorHostSailor Member, Patron Provider

@Nyr said:
    NL = NFOrce = good.
    RO = M247 = crap.

Expect dirty neighbors with HostSailor.

We read a few comments on the RO network, we have hundreds of users on our RO segment, and so far since we've opened that location its been nothing but success and healthy growth, its ofcourse up to your likings to find which location fits best, and we're more than happy to switch you over from one network to the other if you have the same virtualization, example KVM to KVM, OpenVZ to OpenVZ and so on.

Further tests before ordering can be done via https://hostsailor.com/LookingGlass/

Meanwhile if you are hesitant, place an order using NO discount codes, and you will be able to request a refund within 14 days.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • tommytommy Member

Why people keep answering question from this lord? Most of his thread never get follow up from him.

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran

@onecloudyNET said:

@theroyalstudent said:

@onecloudyNET said:

Did OP mention OVH? .-.

What you mean buddy?

Hey stop spamming LET with your useless posts in order to gain enough posts to post your next offer. We don't want your offer at LET, go to another forum and do your spamming.

• edited May 2016

@zafouhar said:

@onecloudyNET said:

@theroyalstudent said:

@onecloudyNET said:

Did OP mention OVH? .-.

What you mean buddy?

Hey stop spamming LET with your useless posts in order to gain enough posts to post your next offer. We don't want your offer at LET, go to another forum and do your spamming.

@Jarland, is there gonna be any action taken regarding this? Or should we go to every thread where he appears and ask him to shut the fuck up?

Thanks.

theroyalstudent

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Jack said: Curious on what the issue is with m247? I use them and they don't seem to have any issues?

The Romanian network is very congested and overcommitted at any time of the day. Maybe your experiences are with Manchester instead?

We read a few comments on the RO network, we have hundreds of users on our RO segment, and so far since we've opened that location its been nothing but success

Since they often say that a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll actually put two:

Telefonica (Spain):
    https://i.nyr.es/Sin-título-LtBGYrMGsE.png

AireNetworks (Spain):
    https://i.nyr.es/Captura-de-pantalla-2016-05-08-a-las-17.06.58-Vu0wRTcqs6.png

M247.ro transit is always VERY congested and this is a Sunday, not even peak hour. Sometimes (working days at peak) I can't get more than 1 mbps per thread depending on location.

Maybe the M247 network is actually usable if your ISP peers with them, but certainly not if you use transit.

Thanked by 1postcd
  • Mark_RMark_R Member

looks like @nyr is right, im not getting much better speeds to that test file.

Thanked by 1postcd