Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Need] Decent Yearly VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Need] Decent Yearly VPS

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
edited May 2016 in Requests

Hi,

I'm in search of a Decent VPS with the following config & most important point is its uptime:

~ 1 GB Ram
~ Min. 30 GB Space (30-100 GB Preferred)
~ Min. 2 vCPU Cores
~ 1 IPv4

Budget is ~ USD $15-$20 (Yearly)

Already searched in many forums & offers. Have found EthernetServers, AlphaRacks (768MB), HostUS Offer (768MB).

Any idea about EthernetServers Cheap Boxes ? Do they actually exist ??

Currently, I have a 512 MB Box from Dacentec. It often goes offline & in SolusVM & in their Billing Panel, I found "No response from the server" though they are claming that it's not something which is causing this issue. From their default OS template, it's just going offline. At that time, No button works (e.g. Boot, Shutdown, Reboot, Reinstall) in SolusVM. I'm too much tired of dealing with them. They don't even want to fix it permanently. When I knock them via Ticket, they say that they have resetted the Web Panel & it should now work & then it works for 2 hours at Maximum.

Comments

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

You'll need to make a choice between lowering your requirements a lot, increasing your budget or expecting better uptime.

You can't have all of them.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I can offer you 768MB RAM for 20 euros per year in NYC Metro, London Or Sofia.

• Zxhost let deal? 1 CPU core but everything else is matching.

Or vmbox for 50GB ovz.

Thanked by 1StevenN
  • sandrosandro Member

My dacentec 512MB box never went offline.

• Impactvps?

• kkrajkkkrajk Member
    Thanked by 1StevenN
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

Maybe take a look at: https://www.deepnetsolutions.com/openvz-vps.html

Keep in mind the price is in CAD by default.

Regards, David

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

We can do something for you in LA/PHX/NL feel free to shoot me a PM.

• TheKillerTheKiller Member
    edited May 2016

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

Their VPS becoming slow lately, even a site on shared host can run faster than ES.

$14/year ArubaCloud VPS, 1 Core, Intel Xeon E5 v3, 1 GB RAM, 20 GB SSD Storage, 2 TB/month
    transfer, VMware powered.

https://www.arubacloud.com/.

• SadySady Member

@TheKiller said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

Their VPS becoming slow lately, even a site on shared host can run faster than ES.

Same experience, but their support is really fast & helpful. I also faced few hours downtime few times in last week.

• dacentecdacentec Member, Host Rep

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Hi,

Currently, I have a 512 MB Box from Dacentec. It often goes offline & in SolusVM & in their Billing Panel, I found "No response from the server" though they are claming that it's not something which is causing this issue. From their default OS template, it's just going offline. At that time, No button works (e.g. Boot, Shutdown, Reboot, Reinstall) in SolusVM. I'm too much tired of dealing with them. They don't even want to fix it permanently. When I knock them via Ticket, they say that they have resetted the Web Panel & it should now work & then it works for 2 hours at Maximum.

Can you PM me your ticket number? I'd like to investigate the issue further.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @AlexBarakov windows iso can be loaded ?

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@dacentec said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Hi,

Can you PM me your ticket number? I'd like to investigate the issue further.

Sent you a PM including the Ticket Numbers.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@toptrade said:

@AlexBarakov windows iso can be loaded ?

This would be an OpenVZ VPS. So, no - it would not be possible. I can offer something similar with similar pricing in Bulgaria on KVM. If you're interested. Windows would be possible.

• Raise your budget, and go with ramnode. You can't go wrong with them.

edited May 2016

@click4easy said:
    Raise your budget, and go with ramnode. You can't go wrong with them.

It's not that important and that's why I'm not considering raising My Budget. I mean RamNode is for serious things, I'm not searching for that much important project !

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@click4easy said:

It's not that important and that's why I'm not considering raising My Budget. I mean RamNode is for serious things, I'm not searching for that much important project !

Dear Mahfuz

We from Gigavest can offer you the below package:

$18/Year
    KVM Virtualization
    2x CPU Core
    1GB RAM
    50GB HDD
    30TB/month Bandwidth
    1x IPv4 address
    /112 IPv6 block
    Server location: OVH BHS

Do let me know if you are interested

Thanks
    Eric

@gigavest said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@click4easy said:

Dear Mahfuz

We from Gigavest can offer you the below package:

$18/Year
    KVM Virtualization
    2x CPU Core
    1GB RAM
    50GB HDD
    30TB/month Bandwidth
    1x IPv4 address
    /112 IPv6 block
    Server location: OVH BHS

Do let me know if you are interested