Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most simplist way to sell computers on site?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Most simplist way to sell computers on site?

Hi guys,

I wanted to make one of my websites more simple and easy to use. My fear is I have gone to far the other way.

I know you guys like expressing opinions so comments be grateful https://powerfulbox.co.uk/preowned-computers.html

Comments

• looks good, from here i cant see the pictures, and the text shows moved to the right.

maybe some kind of grid. add some benchmarks

Thanked by 1starservices
  • starservicesstarservices Member
    edited May 2016

@dedicados said:
    looks good, from here i cant see the pictures, and the text shows moved to the right.

maybe some kind of grid. add some benchmarks

Thanks can you let me know what browser your using as should be images. Also see alot of you going on the builder, its totally outdated and not fixed it or updated it since i split up the 2 sites.

Its on the todo list

• i'm from chrome, even with my proxy cant see them, wizars looks nice..

Thanked by 1starservices
  • looks good on firefox

Thanked by 1starservices
  • JacobJacob Member

Take proper pictures.

• Looks nice!! I approve, looks very professional :-)

Thanked by 1starservices
  • dailydaily Member

Excuse my ignorance, but why not just use eBay or a similar site that already has a customer base? You're really just another person selling computers except you have to get lucky or market heavily to get people to find you, let alone trust you.

• starservicesstarservices Member
    edited May 2016

@dailymc said:
    Excuse my ignorance, but why not just use eBay or a similar site that already has a customer base? You're really just another person selling computers except you have to get lucky or market heavily to get people to find you, let alone trust you.

Do put alot on ebay there is a link to my items on ebay on page. I am very popular on social media and get lots of traffic off facebay groups and prefer it that way as fees leave a bad taste sometimes and readys in your hand I prefer :p

Also agree loads of people doing it but could say for ownbox hosting. Both of them together gets me by.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Nice free advertising of Pacakard bell Desktop?

• I would suggest moving the price down under the description and making it a tad bigger.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Please, add CPU/GPU Benchmark.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

I'm trying to do something similar on a WordPress site of mine and am having a hard time. I'm at the point at which I'm wondering about building my own WP plugin which is time consuming but at least it would work. I bought this thing but I can't get it to work right yet :(

http://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-product-configurator/7784091

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

fitvpn said: Nice free advertising of Pacakard bell Desktop?

OMG...Packard Bell! Are they still around!?!?

I never heard anyone who had a positive experience with PB...they were the Yugo of PC makers in the 90s.