Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NodePing supports IPv6!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NodePing supports IPv6!

KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

I got an e-mail today from NodePing announcing IPv6 support which is just awesome. I wanted to share this with the rest of you who might be looking for monitoring and crossed NodePing off your list because of their lack of IPv6 support. They've been truly awesome and I'm glad I can start monitoring my IPv6 addresses with them instead of relying solely on our in-house monitoring (which works good, but not as robust as NodePing). Enjoy! :)

More details here: https://blog.nodeping.com/2016/05/05/ipv6-monitoring/

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Good job @NodePing - love their service.

Thanked by 2GCat NodePing
  • Mark_RMark_R Member

ipv6 seriously? so far I've seen no active global adaption of ipv6, personally I'm not surprised. I hope something better and more adaptable gets released before ipv4 runs out.

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran

Why didn't I get this email? lol

• zafouhar said: Why didn't I get this email?

Glad you like the new feature. We're working on other stuff.

raindog308 said: Good job

It was sent to those subscribed to our blog. We'll be sending out an email to our customers who have agreed to receive email updates from us next week.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • zafouharzafouhar Veteran

@NodePing said:

zafouhar said: Why didn't I get this email?

Glad you like the new feature. We're working on other stuff.

raindog308 said: Good job

It was sent to those subscribed to our blog. We'll be sending out an email to our customers who have agreed to receive email updates from us next week.

Ah I see, makes sense which means I better get subscribed to the blog aswell :)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Mark_R said: ipv6 seriously? so far I've seen no active global adaption of ipv6, personally I'm not surprised. I hope something better and more adaptable gets released before ipv4 runs out.