Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LIMITED TIME! 50% OFF.. Netherlands 1Gbps VPS /SAS-RAID/ Unmetered! Now from: €2.00!! Bargain!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LIMITED TIME! 50% OFF.. Netherlands 1Gbps VPS /SAS-RAID/ Unmetered! Now from: €2.00!! Bargain!

edited February 2013 in Offers

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen of LowendTalk, How you'll doing?

Firstly I'd like to note that we won't be competing against all of the 2/3GB RAM VPS specials that cost <$7 a month we do like to have some room on our nodes without over utilizing them to the max so we hope we don't offend people with our pricing, nevertheless we still have some Damm good offers ;)

About us:
We’re a UK Hosting provider who provides 24x7/365 Managed Support on a range of hosting services throughout Europe.
NodeGurus was formed in 2012 by a group of enthusiastic individuals with over 8 years of experience each in the IT Industry and numerous successful brands combined together to bring you NodeGurus; a Managed Dedicated Server, Virtual Server & Colocation provider.

√ NodeGurus Fact List
+ Intel Xeon Quad-core Processors
+ RAID-10 SAS 15K Array Storage
+ 1Gbit Connection to each node
+ 1Gbit Unmetered IN all day and night.
+ 24x7 Level 1 to Level 2 Support - Level 3 from 8am - 7pm GMT (Monday to Friday)
+ SolusVM VPS Control panel to manage your VPS
+ 99.9% Network uptime Guarantee
+ Free Migration + Moving discount from your old host!
+ Utilizing OpenVZ OR KVM Technology

All plans listed here are including the 50% off discount for life, you will have to use the promo code below to take 50% off when ordering
Promo code: WHOPPA50-NODEGURUS

We have 3 plans available for the LowEndTalk community - We hope you enjoy!**

Netherlands VPS:

MicroVZ 126MB VPS - Sem-annually: 14.95Euro
- SAS-RAID10 HDD: 15GB
- Guaranteed RAM: 128MB
- Vswap: 256MB
- Uplink: 1Gbps
- Bandwidth: Unmetered IN + 200GB OUT
Price: €14.95 Per 6 Month - **Deploy VPS Now*

OVZ 256MB - Monthly now: €1.95
- SAS-RAID10 HDD: 25GB
- Guaranteed RAM: 256MB
- Vswap: 512mbMB
- Bandwidth: Unmetered IN + 400GB OUT
Price: €1.95 P/M - $2.57
Deploy VPS Now

OVZ-512MB - Monthly now **€3.50 P/M - $4.60
- SAS-RAID10 HDD: 35GB
- Guaranteed RAM: 512MB
- Vswap: 1024MB
- Bandwidth: Unmetered IN + 800GB OUT
Price: €3.50 P/M - $4.60
Deploy VPS Now

All VPS Plans come with 1Pv4 - Native IPV6 is available upon request! :)

VPS Information:
All VPS's are currently OpenVZ & SolusVM with a number of templates to choose from, we're adding our own shortly with OpenVPN and Game control panels. If you have a specific request please let us know.
Our UK VPS containers are KVM based along with SolusVM to manage it.

DataBarn - The Netherlands
Network Capacity: 200-300 Gbps
100Mb speedtest >http://85.159.239.121/pub/speedtests/100mb.bin
Test IP:194.145.209.182

Transit Providers
(GBLX)
(NTT)
(ATRATO IP)
(TiNET)
(Cogent)
(Edpnet)

Peering
AMS-IX - TC2 & GSA
NL-IX - TC2

What we do not allow:
+ Hacking
+ Spam & Phishing
+ Virus, Malware & Trojan Usage and Creation
+ Hardware & Resource Abuse
+ Fraudulent Activities
+ DDoS & Similar Activities

Operating Systems
+ Ubuntu 12
+ Debian 6
+ CentOS 5/6
+ Fedora 14
We have a very big choice to choose from!

Payment Methods:
+ PayPal
+ Google Checkout
+ LibertyReserve
+ WebMoney
Need a different payment method? Just ask :)

Other Info & Links:
NodeGurus Website
Follow us: http://twitter.com/NodeGurus
Email: [email protected]
Submit a Ticket

Thank you! :)

Comments

• Wow.. nice offer.

• Couple of typos in the offer compared with your website. 126MB vs 128MB and quarterly vs 6 month

Either way, great looking offer...shame the 128MB is already out of stock :/

• Website is very incomplete, you should remove the missing links (like Luxembourg dedicated server)

• @Ishaq - Thank you! :)

@craigb
    I've amended the errors there, sorry about that one!
    Our Semi-annually plan is back in stock though we do have a short number of slots for this <20 untill after the weekend.

Thank you.

• I want the 256mb ram . can u help me move out from my old VPS

• @Theray

We sure can! do you have any control panel like cPanel/Direct Admin, or Kloxo installed?

If you require a move even on a bare-bone system please open a ticket once ordered and we'll migrate everything over for you :)

Thank you.

• unable to apply any coupon . help me . what's that coupon : WHOPPA50-
    NODEGURUS

• Hi,
    The coupon: WHOPPA50-NODEGURUS appears to be working fine, and we have received orderes with it.

What errors are you facing?

• Do you allow tor?

• I spot a lot of problems at the moment @OSACOM

Typos here, typos on the website.

Paypal is not setup to your company, rather some lil_miss_****[email protected] email. With a Terri name. All seems a bit fishy?

We'll see how it goes.. it's not automatic setup and it's not a business Paypal, the money is unclaimed.

Disappointed with the false advertisements.

• can u give me the link to the order page of 256mb ram which costs $2.57 , pls apply the coupon too . I want to transfer my blog . is 256mb enough to handle 2000+ visitors per day .

• test file please...

• google checkout is not there. pls reply

• edited February 2013

@Ishaq,

We're aware of some typos on our website and we're working to resolve them now, some pages are in progress of being updated.

Relating to PayPal, we do not have the need for a business account just yet which is why, though we are verified. The name you mention if one of our team you will notice her resolving much of the billing/sales support :)
    there was a delay in invoices being marked, we've made some changes and our IPN was disabled for the time being.
    As you can see yourself it was fixed and all information updated pretty quick - this wouldn't effect anyone.

@Zon
    Here you go:
    http://85.159.239.121/pub/speedtests/100mb.bin

@Theray
    Please open a support ticket, we'll sort that for you :)

@zon please check our TOS >www.NodeGurus.com/tos.html

• how will I complete the order without making the payment . kindly help . is the VPS setup instant

• @OSACOM said: we do not have the need for a business account just yet

You're not a business? Okay

• A very large list on "shouldn't do" for NL. Good offer but very restrictive.

• erg jammer dat de web-site niet goed funtioneert. Ik kan geen bestelling plaatsen omdat er zoveel fouten zijn. Jammer.

• @OSACOM Coupon does not work for MicroVZ. OVZ 256MB doesn't exist.

Why don't you put direct order links instead of a generic link http://www.nodegurus.com/managed-vps.html ?

• erhwegesrgsrerhwegesrgsr Member
    edited February 2013

@snelweg said: erg jammer dat de web-site niet goed funtioneert. Ik kan geen bestelling plaatsen omdat er zoveel fouten zijn. Jammer.

I denk niet dat @OSACOM Nederlands is, maar UK...

EDIT:

@OSACOM said: We’re a UK Hosting provider

• @thehray said: how will I complete the order without making the payment . kindly help . is the VPS setup instant

We see no issues with google checkout on our ordering system.
    Could you please open a support ticket so we can help you along with providing much faster support than via LET.
    @mtoledoce

A very large list on "shouldn't do" for NL. Good offer but very restrictive.

We're just trying to go by the Netherlands laws and provide a clean network :)

@Netadmin the MicroVZ is already discounted which is why the coupon don't work :)

We've received a great number of orders over the weekend so I thank you all for your support, and please if anybody could provide benchmarks ect that would be great.

Stock is getting low - we';ll be starting to provision new nodes tomorrow.

Anybody interested in SSD options in NL?

Thank you!

• did u allow tun/tap?

• @Wassap
    We certainly do :)

Please let me know if there is anything else.

• It seems not able to order OVZ 256MB. I click on site but then it goes to slider and doesn't allow the choice?

• Hi @thelinuxbug

I'm afraid we're out of stock on the VZ-256MB we expect more this week.

• edited February 2013

We've got 5 of the following plans available:

786MB RAM / 1.5GB Vswap
    40GB SAS-RAID10 HDD
    1 IPV4
    SolusVM/OpenVZ
    $7.00 A month | 5.30Euros

PM Me for order links or reply here! :)

• Were you still planning to restock VZ-256MB as you said?