Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New whmcs update with problems
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New whmcs update with problems

DapKilnDapKiln Member
edited May 2016 in Help
``Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Illuminate\Database\QueryException' with message 

'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1364 Field 'description' doesn't have a default value (SQL:

insert into `tblproducts` (`type`, `gid`, `name`, `paytype`, `showdomainoptions`, `order`,

`updated_at`, `created_at`) values (server, 1, , free, 1, 0, 2016-05-01 23:08:02, 2016-05-

01 23:08:02)) (SQL: insert into `tblproducts` (`type`, `gid`, `name`, `paytype`, 

`showdomainoptions`, `order`, `updated_at`, `created_at`) values (server, 1, , free, 1, 0, 

2016-05-01 23:08:02, 2016-05-01 23:08:02))' in /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/XXXXXX-

billing/includes/classes/WHMCS/Terminus.php:0 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: 

WHMCS\Terminus->whmcsExceptionHandler(Object(Illuminate\Database\QueryException)) #1

{main} thrown in/home/XXXXXXX/public_html/XXXXXX-

billing/includes/classes/WHMCS/Terminus.php on line 0``

Is anyone else seeing this issue with the new whmcs update I just bought whmcs today so I haven't used the old versions but I googled the problem and got nothing back so I'm assuming I'm the only one with this specific problem.

Can anyone help me diagnose it?

Comments

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited May 2016

Welcome to LowEndHelpDesk. Your call is important to us, please wait while i attempt to connect you to an agent...

Your patience is appreciated, unfortunately all agents are currently busy, you will be forwarded to our voice mail box and one of our agents will attempt to call you back as soon as possible.

Edit: In other words maybe its best to ask WHMCS instead here... :p

Thanked by 2theroyalstudent Riz
  • DapKilnDapKiln Member
    edited May 2016

@zafouhar said:

Welcome to LowEndHelpDesk. Your call is important to us, please wait while i attempt to connect you to an agent...

Your patience is appreciated, unfortunately all agents are currently busy, you will be forwarded to our voice mail box and one of our agents will attempt to call you back as soon as possible.

Edit: In other words maybe its best to ask WHMCS instead here... :p

Not sure if your trying to be funny or what but their is a help section here for a reason funny man. I've asked whmcs already it usually takes them 2 days to get back with you so I'm asking here in attempt to get a faster response.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Are you doing a clean install? Your words don't match up - you just bought it today and yet you are updating it?

Thanked by 1DapKiln
  • zafouharzafouhar Veteran

@DapKiln said:

Not sure if your trying to be funny or what but their is a help section here for a reason funny man. I've asked whmcs already it usually takes them 2 days to get back with you so I'm asking here in attempt to get a faster response.

That's weird, I must have been lucky then - my last two tickets with them were answered within hours and one of them was during a weekend.

• DapKilnDapKiln Member
    edited May 2016

@AlexBarakov said:
    Are you doing a clean install? Your words don't match up - you just bought it today and yet you are updating it?

The most recent updated version not updating as in moving from one to the other. This is a clean install from softaculous in cPanel.

• DapKilnDapKiln Member

I know its somewhere in there but where I'm self hosting the cPanel from a ramnode vps.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

It looks like Softaculous messed up the database somehow. Do a clean install without Softaculous, that should fix it.

• DapKilnDapKiln Member

@KuJoe said:
    It looks like Softaculous messed up the database somehow. Do a clean install without Softaculous, that should fix it.

Tried that its something about Strict Mode in SQL but cant seem to figure out how to disable it.

• StealthyHostingStealthyHosting Member, Host Rep

@DapKiln said:

@KuJoe said:

Tried that its something about Strict Mode in SQL but cant seem to figure out how to disable it.

https://support.kayako.com/article/472-how-do-i-disable-mysql-strict-mode-on-the-server

Thanked by 1DapKiln