Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Datashack now Nocix.net - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Datashack now Nocix.net

2»

Comments

• IshaqIshaq Member

sigh

Thanked by 2Falzo Damian
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

I prefer their old name to the new name.

• I also love ponny.

• lootloot Member

So what, they sell a new kind of antidepressants or sleep aid now? Urinary retention? That's what I get from the new name off the bat.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Yes, the name sucks.

Nocix sounds like something which will hurt you.

• @NielsH said:
    @Junkless

@theroyalstudent

Im a 57 year old wizard and im laughing so hard right now

I can tell

• @Junkless: You really need to learn what is acceptable, and what is too far. Unlike you, some people care about others, and frankly, you just made it harder for others to sympathize with you in the future.

tl;dr @theroyalstudent felt bad about your sickness, and you used "the sickness" as a joke.

Not cool, man.

• JunklessJunkless Member
    edited May 2016

@doghouch said:
    @Junkless: You really need to learn what is acceptable, and what is too far. Unlike you, some people care about others, and frankly, you just made it harder for others to sympathize with you in the future.

tl;dr @theroyalstudent felt bad about your sickness, and you used "the sickness" as a joke.

Not cool, man.

What the.........!!

I made a joke, the guy whom it was for, seems to unaffected by it, still I am getting flak from others. So calling people names and swear words are allowed here but this is not?

If that was too offensive, I would ask mods to delete the post. Didn't want to create any more drama. My bad. Apologies.

@amitz : mate, can you please delete the offending post.

Someone who is not on phone, please flag that post, I will owe you one.

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Seriously, this is the sort of shit you little bitches whinge about when there's no actual drama to feed on?

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • @Junkless Well, if @sdglhm was actually sick, you didn't have to comment on that in the first place. It's not like you go to work sick and work at double the efficiency.

• Not taking the bait. Peace out.

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • IshaqIshaq Member

Well this is pointless.

This discussion has been closed.