Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ded server in Hungary, Czech or Poland - 2TB HDD & 20TB- Traffic
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ded server in Hungary, Czech or Poland - 2TB HDD & 20TB- Traffic

OldkyOldky Member
edited May 2016 in Requests

As topic name is, i need the cheapest server from that country.

16GB ram - or more

Budget 30-50eu

Plz, save me for all that crap - irrelevant to the question!

Thanks

Comments

• 40TB in your dream. Best of luck finding in this budget. If you would find please let me know too.

• OldkyOldky Member

@Caster said:
    40TB in your dream. Best of luck finding in this budget. If you would find please let me know too.

thank you for note me, I thought 20TB

• For Poland i can think of :
    https://www.sprintdatacenter.pl/produkt/110/serwer-eco-1

however $50 - 10TB@200Mbps.

Thanked by 1Oldky
  • Serwery DEDYKOWANE AMD FX
    Serwery DEDYKOWANE 2014/2015
    Serwery DEDYKOWANE AMD FX 50.00PLN
     » CPU: AMD X6 FX-6350 /CPU 6x 3.9 GHZ, w trybie TURBO 4.2GHz)/ - 40.00PLN
     » RAM: 16GB - 40.00PLN
     » Dysk #1: 2TB HDD - 30.00PLN
     » Dysk #2: - brak - 0.00PLN
     » Dysk #3: - brak - 0.00PLN
     » Dysk #4: - brak - 0.00PLN
     » Dysk #5: - brak - 0.00PLN
     » Dysk #6: - brak - 0.00PLN
     » Dysk #7: - brak - 0.00PLN
     » Dysk #8: - brak - 0.00PLN
     » Sprzętowy kontroler RAID: - brak - 0.00PLN
     » Przepustowość: do 100Mb/s 0.00PLN
     » Transfer miesięczny: 10TB 0.00PLN
     » Dodatkowy transfer: 0 0.00PLN
     » IPv4: 5 IP (/29) 0.00PLN
     » IPv6: Tak 0.00PLN
     » OS: Ubuntu Server 14.04 LTS / 64 bit 0.00PLN
     » Panel (Licencja): - brak - 0.00PLN
    Opłaty instalacyjne: 0.00PLN
    Miesięcznie: 130.08PLN
    VAT 23% @ 23.00%: 29.92PLN
    160.00PLN  

sldc.eu

Thanked by 1Oldky
  • OldkyOldky Member

@Strikerr said:

Month?

• 3rk3rk Member

You could try mintshost.pl, they are quite ok.. Not sure if they suite your needs, however they had a single time payment dedi, not sure if that one is still around. Has been posted before here on LET

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

3rk said: they had a single time payment dedi

Sounds sustainable! I guess they got a "single time payment electricity" deal.

Thanked by 1bacloud
  • zafouharzafouhar Veteran

@Nyr said:

As if the $5/year deals are sustainable :p

@zafouhar said:

Some of them actually are. They obviously don't generate a profit, but still...

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran

@Nyr said:

@zafouhar said:

Some of them actually are. They obviously don't generate a profit, but still...

Yeah but selling a product with no profit then results in going on vacations frequently...

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

In Hungary, do not expect such a price. Your budget is suitable for a virtual server in Hungary - there are many ISPs.

• OldkyOldky Member

@deployvm said:

What you offer me, max 50eu ?

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

home.pl in Poland?

They also start accept PayPal as well.

• 3rk3rk Member

@Nyr said:

I wouldn't trust it either.. It's $100 and it seems to be around for a few years now: https://www.mintshost.pl/vpslt2.php & https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/39775/90usd-one-time-vps-in-poland

Not sure what the business model is.. not very sustainable indeed :')

• I'm Polish and under no circumstances go with mintshost.pl. They have even more bad reviews, than good. Maybe they will deliver you VPS for first few weeks, but ask them "why your VPS is offline" and you're VPS will be terminated along with account.

About sldc.eu: If you don't need support, go with them. People are saying that their support is just crappy. You might like to look here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/71918/vps-in-poland-starting-from-1-3-month-dedicated-from-16-month-slaskdatacenter-pl/p1

... and about home.pl: They are a massive corporation.They will not care about one or two unhappy customers. They have hundreds orders per day. Also their prices are not very "LET".

Look at: sprintdatacenter.pl They should meet your budget.

Thanked by 13rk
  • rdesrdes Member
    edited May 2016

Mintshost was bought few days ago by polish equivalent of EIG, Ogicom. They now have about ~20 hosting companies from Poland.

If it come to polish dedis I can recommend https://serwery.unizeto.pl (i3-4330 + 8 GB RAM + 2 x SSD for ~45 euros). Also https://linehost.pl seems to have nice offer (Xeon + 8 GB + 2 x 500 GB for ~35 euro) but I didn't test them yet.

Thanked by 13rk
  • fitvpnfitvpn Member

rdes said: Also https://linehost.pl seems to have nice offer

They also have nice prices for VPS, 2GB OVZ 14 PLN and 1Gb KVM 25 PLN with unmetered transfer..

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@fitvpn said:

rdes said: Also https://linehost.pl seems to have nice offer

They also have nice prices for VPS, 2GB OVZ 14 PLN and 1Gb KVM 25 PLN with unmetered transfer..

You honestly think that for £5 someone will let you push 20TB / mo for significant period of time ;-)? Good luck.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Clouvider said: You honestly think that for £5 someone will let you push 20TB / mo for significant period of time ;-)?

Why not? East and Central Europe local providers offer unlimited transfer most time. traffic not counted, they not make money from each GB like other western and Asian countries

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2016

fitvpn said: Why not? East and Central Europe local providers offer unlimited transfer most time. traffic not counted, they not make money from each GB like other western and Asian countries

and I suppose they also have free connectivity that they don't need to pay for ;-)?

It's not like Level3, or NTT charges less there. Believe me.

You also can't push everything through the peerings, not to mention that those are not free as well.

Clouvider said: You honestly think that for £5 someone will let you push 20TB / mo for significant period of time ;-)?

Yes? Do I need to tell you about OVH or Online.net, just to name some obvious examples? Even my domestic ISP would very likely let me use 100TB over fiber if I wanted to, and they don't peer with nearly anyone.

The fact that you can't allow it, doesn't mean others can't.

And yes, I understand the real costs of bandwidth, but it doesn't really matter since it has been proved over time: there are multiple players (and not only in France) with this unmetered business model which had been growing for 10+ years.

Thanked by 2bersy fitvpn
  • fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited May 2016

Clouvider said: Clouvider

In Russia all ISP offer unlimited traffic, Residental fiber 500Mbps has unlimited traffic at no caps. Russia, Poland, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Ukraine, Bulgaria offer unlimited traffic. Germany caps traffic after 1>5Tb. Non local resellers cut traffic to 500-1Tb most time. That indicate not local company on current region.

• OldkyOldky Member

And, what or where is best for my choice ?

edited May 2016

@fitvpn said: In Russia all ISP offer unlimited traffic, Residental

Haha for residential only.

You need to see how much Rostelecom charge the price of dedicated unmetered traffic for corporate customers. I can tell you exceed $6/Mbps!

You can find cheaper pricing with TTK, Megafon, ReTN around Moscow / St Petersburg etc.

Thanked by 1Clouvider

Oldky said: What you offer me, max 50eu ?

Sorry, we cannot provide dedicated servers in HU right now.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited May 2016

deployvm said: You need to see how much Rostelecom charge the price of dedicated unmetered traffic

Same again: The fact that can't allow it for you, doesn't mean others can't.

Rostelecom offer cable 100Mbps up and down unmetered for 550 Rubles per month. Corporate users may pay more than, because prices always increased for business