Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap EU DDOS Protected VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap EU DDOS Protected VPS

Hello, i am looking for a good DDOS Protected vps in EU,
France, Germany etc,
2GB+ ram
50GB+ Disk

Going to host 1 website with pictures from Bars, Pubs, Clubs.

Legal stuff only :)

Thanks.

Comments

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

Hello,

You can take a look at our KVM SSD plan, 2GB RAM, 60GB SSD, OVH DDoS protection, $5/mo - wishosting.com

• @RedName said:

what protection are you searching? From volumetrics attack and syn protection only or advanced waf like sql injection, 0 days, cms vuln, etc?

• @matteob said:

@RedName said:

what protection are you searching? From volumetrics attack and syn protection only or advanced waf like sql injection, 0 days, cms vuln, etc?

Layer 3\4\7 Only.

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited April 2016

@RedName said:

Check out our Milan location https://manage.seflow.it/index.php?/cart/vpspro/&step=0 you can get 30 days free 100Gbps ddos protection with code get100Gbpsprotected . Then price for protection is only 9€/m

Included:
    100gbps protection
    custom firewall rules
    geo-ip filtering
    full detailed anomalies
    tcp dump view of every attack

Whenever you want you can add full advanced WAF support.

In addition of provider protection i suggest you to install your personal SYNPROXY feature. Here an howto that i wrote days ago http://www.seflow.net/2/index.php/en/blog/synproxy-module-protect-yourself-by-syn-flood

• @matteob said:
    In addition of provider protection i suggest you to install your personal SYNPROXY feature. Here an howto that i wrote days ago http://www.seflow.net/2/index.php/en/blog/synproxy-module-protect-yourself-by-syn-flood

nice how-to :)

• @mik997 said:

thank you, feel free to follow the blog, is new and i will post how-tos and suggestion on filtering solutions to keep network more secure :-)

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Try ours out if you haven't found anything yet.

• @matteob said:

@mik997 said:

thank you, feel free to follow the blog, is new and i will post how-tos and suggestion on filtering solutions to keep network more secure :-)

__

@matteob: thanks, I'm gonna take a look :) I have a mailserver behind a Voxility protected VPS and some sites behind Cloudflare .. what else should I be doing .. ?

• ratherbak3dratherbak3d Member
    edited April 2016

I believe we could be a good fit for each other. We can offer the following spec:

2048MB RAM

100GB SATA RAID1 HDD

5TB Data Transfer PCM (1000Mbps)

4x Xeon 2.66GHz vCPU Core(s)

1x Dedicated IPv4 Address

Proxmox VPS Management Interface

Datacenter: Roubaix, France

Free DDoS Protection

No Service Level Agreement, Sorry!

Unmanaged Support c/w Root Access & BIOS Level NoVNC

Setup Within 1x Business Day (Subject to manual approval)

£4.83 PCM (Includes any fees and charges)

PM Me to discuss a discount, further info is of course at our website http://virtual6.net/kvm-vps/ :)

• Hi mate I can sort you out our big box package for £8.99 that meets your requirements, more info on our website www.ownbox.co.uk

• starservices said: Hi mate I can sort you out our big box package for £8.99 that meets your requirements, more info on our website www.ownbox.co.uk

Hi mate.

Your offer exceeds the rules here and your website doesn't work, just a heads up.

• Thanks every one, Bought from Virtual6, for now every thing work good and fast :)

• I know you've purchased now but if anyone else is interested, we can offer this in the UK.

• BradBrad Member
    edited April 2016

@ratherbak3d said:

starservices said: Hi mate I can sort you out our big box package for £8.99 that meets your requirements, more info on our website www.ownbox.co.uk

Hi mate.

Your offer exceeds the rules here and your website doesn't work, just a heads up.

The $7 rule does not extend to requests.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • FiddeFidde Member
    edited April 2016

@ratherbak3d said:

starservices said: Hi mate I can sort you out our big box package for £8.99 that meets your requirements, more info on our website www.ownbox.co.uk

Hi mate.

@Brad said:

@ratherbak3d said:

Hi mate.

The $7 rule does not extend to requests.

This. + His website works, he's just linked it wrong, your website on the other hand doesn't work at all :)

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

hi,

we from HostSlick.com could make you the following deal:

200GB SATA3 RAID10 Storage

2GB DDR3 RAM

4 vCPU Cores @3.4Ghz

10TB Bandwidth @1Gbps

1 IPv4 Address

Layer3/4 DDoS Protection - Up to 480Gbps

Activated when your VPS is under Attack, contact support to get

Protection permanently activated on this special deal.

$7/month or $24/year

Order: PM me for the order link.

Kind Regards,
    HostSlick Internet Services

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

Hello!

We can provide virtual servers in Hungary with DDoS protection!

• We offer DDoS protected servers in London, UK and also have systems with OVH if you wish to use their protection.

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran

Keep the offers coming, even though he already said he got one 2 days ago.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • RedNameRedName Member

More Offers? :)

• bersybersy Member

@OnSebastian charges €2 for protected IP via Voxility in DE, LET40 code gets 40% recurring off on 2-3GB plans.