Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS cheap price with cURL 7.46.0+
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS cheap price with cURL 7.46.0+

Hi, we have a specific need for a WHMCS plugin with this requirements, and wondering what would be a good option:

Requirements:
WHMCS 6.x+
PHP 5.4+
IonCube loader 4.4+
cURL 7.46.0+

Thanks

Comments

• Well, looking for a provider that could offer WHMCS with those requirements. cPanel doesn't support it ....

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Hello,

We can definitely arrange that, and arrange a special WHMCS price.

Should you have WHMCS directly from WHMCS, which is basically the same, that's fine, we can lower the cost even further.

• Probably I didn't explain myself correctly, this is coz my english and coz doing things very fast, sorry.

I need a cheap WHMCS hosted license with cURL 7.46.0+.

Thanks

That's fine, :-). What's your budget?

• FoulFoul Member

Just get the license from whmcs and go with buyshared. @francisco

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2016

@Foul said:
    Just get the license from whmcs and go with buyshared. @francisco

I will never recommended to use shared hosting for WHMCS. Horrible idea. Always use VPS or Dedicated server for billing system instead of shared hosting.

@KeyJey
    I can offer you a WHMCS, Free installation at cheap price but you will be need to purchase our Linux VPS(Internal License)/ We also offer Blesta External license at cheap price with VPS.

• DewlanceVPS said: @KeyJey I can offer you a WHMCS, Free installation at cheap price but you will be need to purchase our Linux VPS(Internal License)/ We also offer Blesta External license at cheap price with VPS.

Plz just gimme the details, thanks

• There a particular reason you need cURL 7.46? By default, WHMCS doesn't have a dep on such a version.

• laticlatic Member, Host Rep

@dewlancevps what is the main reason you wouldnt recommend shared hosting?

• In fact I'm using eleven2 reseller panel for my main WHMCS hosting (ultra cheap) and I'm very happy ;)

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

We have $9/month WHMCS licenses available when you purchase a hosting or VPS package from us.

Alexander

• AlexanderM said: We have $9/month WHMCS licenses available when you purchase a hosting or VPS package from us.

Do you fullfill the requirements, Alexander ?

@KeyJey said:

AlexanderM said: We have $9/month WHMCS licenses available when you purchase a hosting or VPS package from us.

AlexanderM / HostUs is a great provider and it's indeed cheap. Check their offers.

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@KeyJey said:

AlexanderM said: We have $9/month WHMCS licenses available when you purchase a hosting or VPS package from us.

Our cPanel servers have the software versions required; you can install the latest versions in a VPS as well.

Alexander

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • +1 for alexanderm

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Wow. PHP 5.4 is EOL!!

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • @Clouvider said:
    Wow. PHP 5.4 is EOL!!

You'd be surprised at how many people still use 5.3 mate. Anyone using 5.4 however is just looking to have a bad time.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Could you be more specific as to what cpanel doesnt support? Honest question

@KeyJey said:
    Well, looking for a provider that could offer WHMCS with those requirements. cPanel doesn't support it ....

• risharde said: Could you be more specific as to what cpanel doesnt support? Honest question

curl 7.46.0+

Thanked by 1risharde
  • WHMCS 6x won't support ioncube loader 4 as it's compiled for PHP 5.5 correct me if I am wrong.

• @JerryReeves said:
    WHMCS 6x won't support ioncube loader 4 as it's compiled for PHP 5.5 correct me if I am wrong.

You're wrong. cPanel uses ioncube loader 4, people selling plugins have to have a ioncube 4 loader for cPanel users. And if they won't upgrade to the loader 5 I dowt their partner in crime would support ioncube loaders 5.x.

http://docs.whmcs.com/System_Requirements Even in there they want 4.7.5

Thanked by 1JerryReeves
  • KeyJey said: curl 7.46.0+

Question is, why do you NEED 7.46.0+?

There's nothing particularly interesting in more recent cURL versions, just mostly bug fixes and a couple things to do with HTTP/2 (push being a big thing that I see), and alternate SSL versions (which you're not going to take advantage of with whatever cURL module you end up on).

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • Good question @Rallias,

I have curl 7.19.7

curl -V

And the latest is apparently: 7.48.0

• Licensecart said: I have curl 7.19.7

That's the CentOS version. The version that builds into EasyApache's PHP is in /opt/curlssl, not wherever the CentOS version is.

But still, there isn't really much in regards to significant differences between the cPanel-provided cURL and the latest available curl.

Not to bombard the thread but I just released a new version of WHM Superb that has the option to upgrade the Ioncube loader on the cpanel php user side to version 5.1.2. It seems to work fine with php 5.5.

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • LicensecartLicensecart Member
    edited April 2016

@risharde said:
    Not to bombard the thread but I just released a new version of WHM Superb that has the option to upgrade the Ioncube loader on the cpanel php user side to version 5.1.2. It seems to work fine with php 5.5.

What about PHP 5.6 ;)

5.5 is almost EOL: http://php.net/supported-versions.php This July.

Yes sir! I am running 5.5 but I did program the script to support 5.6 as well so you are good to go there.

@Licensecart said:

@risharde said:

What about PHP 5.6 ;)

5.5 is almost EOL: http://php.net/supported-versions.php This July.