Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Wholesale refugee deal -Dual Xeon 2670, 5-20 servers. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Wholesale refugee deal -Dual Xeon 2670, 5-20 servers.

2»

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited April 2016

Intentional or not, throwing out a coupon on this way feels like Delimiter saying 'Come on cunts, you know saving a few bucks means more to you than integrity'.

In all fairness, they may well be right in a lot of cases, but there's knowing your audience and then there's simply appearing to not give a single fuck.

What's most interesting to me is the consummate skill Delimiter appear to be showing in shooting themselves in the foot in the aftermath of a negative thread, after handling the actual thread itself relatively well.

• lazytlazyt Member
    edited April 2016

Probably getting feed up with all of the cunts on LET. I'm actually expecting many of the providers to just tell this bunch of wankers bye bye.

Ramnode, Prometheus, Severin and others have already given up on this place.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@lazyt said:
    Probably getting feed up with all of the cunts on LET. I'm actually expecting many of the providers to just tell this bunch of wankers bye bye.

Ramnode, Prometheus, Severin and others have already given up on this place.

Uncle Sal was here like 2 days ago waving around a coupon code for Prometeus new seafile plans, and Nick just stopped doing coupons and lowered prices permanently but he still posts regularly.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2016

Nekki said: Uncle Sal was here like 2 days ago waving around a coupon code for Prometeus new seafile plans

And he should have been banned, those plans are far from VPSes or even shared hosting, he didnt make a thread in offers category, simply paid someone for shilling. This is a clear proof some providers are more equal than others. I am surprised nobody stepped up to uphold the law.

Thanked by 3zafouhar Falzo lazyt