Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggest me some colocation deals !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Suggest me some colocation deals !

darknessendsdarknessends Member
edited April 2016 in Requests

Hi,

Can you guys suggest me some really cheap colocation offers - value for money kind. Location : Anywhere in US, 2U + 2A

Thank You

Comments

• dailydaily Member

Maybe @VyprNetwork can if he's still around.

• dailydaily Member

@VyprNetworks

Woops. Stupid Vanilla.

• LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

You're looking for colocation, but in which country/area?
    Any idea what the rest of your colocation requirements are? Quite important to know when you're looking for a cheap deal! :-)

• MunMun Member

Contact incero and tell them what you want.

• @Mun - not sure if incero is cheap

• MunMun Member

@darknessends said:
    @Mun - not sure if incero is cheap

I have a great deal with them currently for the price point and quality. You didn't even specify a range of how much you want to pay for the colocation either.

Dacentec has what you need as well for $50 a month.

• @darknessends said:
    @Mun - not sure if incero is cheap

They are. You just won't get treated like a valued customer at times (which is fine considering the deals they do). Just go in expecting that support will be professional but sometimes unhelpful if it's out of scope, and that they won't go the extra mile for someone who's looking for rock-bottom pricing, and you'll be super happy with them since the actual base service is pretty unparalleled in Dallas (in the lower budget zone)

Also look at SwiftNode, Psychz, Quadranet for cheap cheap deals.

Personally, I don't have anything against @VyprNetworks but I wouldn't colo any company (including mine!) until they've been around for at least a year and don't show any signs of problems. On the other hand, they were offering $15 colos so you could check that out.

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

What's your budget? Any location in mind?