Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VirtWire / Evoburst VPS Downtime
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VirtWire / Evoburst VPS Downtime

My VPS in VirtWire / Evoburst at SEA01 node is down last minutes. is your down too?

i have deadline of website project the end of the month, i hope can up soon.

i dont see announcements, so in another node down too or just at seattle.

Comments

• up now, down for 1 hour.

• @andiklive Why did you even post? It is expected that a $3/yr vps will have downtime.

if you have projects with deadlines you probably shouldn't be hosting on that.

• Actually the uptime has been solid for the evoburst line in Seattle, started monitoring about 50 days ago, first downtime (according to uptimerobot) and only lasted 31 minutes. For the price and the specs, couldn't be happier with the service.

And welcome to LowEndComplaintDesk @OP

• BochiBochi Member

@TheOnlyDK said:
    Actually the uptime has been solid for the evoburst line in Seattle, started monitoring about 50 days ago, first downtime (according to uptimerobot) and only lasted 31 minutes. For the price and the specs, couldn't be happier with the service.

And welcome to LowEndComplaintDesk @OP

Oh, wanna have a battle about EvoBurst / VirtWire uptime?
    Got 262 days straight with my BudgetVZ in ATL! ;)

• ATHKATHK Member

Fuck 1 hour.. Whatever will you do.

• andikliveandiklive Member
    edited April 2016

@JoeMerit okay, i like you. yeah its only $15/y and its under development right now and its not for production. that why im little bit confused. :3

@TheOnlyDK im agree with you.

LowEndComplaintDesk, its happen when provider dont announces something on their clientarea. and i dont want MCH incident v2.0 happen again -_-

@AHTK okay, f*ck 1 hour then.