Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RamNode 4 hours downtime yesterday evening - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RamNode 4 hours downtime yesterday evening

Comments

• MunMun Member

@Nick_A said:
    I didn't take this thread as bashing although there isn't much positive to be gained from it. The event was already documented for those who cared before this thread was posted. Not sure what its value is at this point other than providing drama for those who need some.

Exactly!

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Nick_A said: Not sure what its value is at this point other than providing drama for those who need some.

So you do see the value in it then.

Take it as a complement that 4 hours downtime is topic-worthy? Entire hosts have disappeared and not even registered a mention in the Cest Pit, so wear it proud, like a badge of honour.

Thanked by 2daily Ole_Juul
  • Nick_A said: Not sure what its value is at this point other than providing drama for those who need some.

Big fish in a small pond.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited April 2016

ricardo said: Big fish in a small pond.

A pond full of weeds, shit, syringes, and a decomposing corpse of a fox .

Thanked by 3ricardo vimalware lbft
  • dailydaily Member

@Nekki said:

Which one are you? The syringes or the decomposing fox?

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited April 2016

True. A guy just says his container is down and that's somehow dramatic. I don't get it.

I should pay more attention to [whatever place this piece of published downtime information was placed on the 30 billion document world wide web], as I have 15 containers with them. heh.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

dailymc said: Which one are you? The syringes or the decomposing fox?

Neither. I put the syringes in when I'd finished using them to drug the fox before I fucked it to death.

/thread

• dailydaily Member
    edited April 2016

@Nekki said:

Spoken like a true ex-moderator.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

dailymc said: Spoken like a true ex-moderator.

It's ex for a reason, bro.

Thanked by 1daily
  • @Nick_A said:
    I didn't take this thread as bashing although there isn't much positive to be gained from it.

Not every thread has a positive or negative connotation. The OP asked comparative questions that were completely reasonable. They were answered, and that was the end of it until other people tried turning that into drama.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Microlinux said: Not every thread has a positive or negative connotation.

I believe that's in direct opposition to the 3rd rule of LET.

• AmitzAmitz Member

Nekki said: It's ex for a reason, bro.

Wait, I fucked a fox to death, too. Do I have to resign now? Damn. That fox was not worth that!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Amitz said: Wait, I fucked a fox to death, too. Do I have to resign now? Damn. That fox was not worth that!

If you think it ain't worth it, you ain't doing it right, bro.

Let me be your fox, big boi.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • AmitzAmitz Member

• We should move this thread to offtopic form now on...

• We should move this thread to offtopic form now on...

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Nekki said: So you do see the value in it then.

I don't blame @stab for opening the thread, but I think we can all agree it doesn't have any value at this point.

• ATHKATHK Member

@Nick_A said:

I don't blame @stab for opening the thread, but I think we can all agree it doesn't have any value at this point.

Lies, I've been tempted and almost ordered a box three times since this thread opened.. sadly I have no use for another vps.

But there I was at checkout arguing with myself to weather or not I should do it. You almost won that round Nick.

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@ATHK said:

@Nick_A said:

Lies, I've been tempted and almost ordered a box three times since this thread opened.. sadly I have no use for another vps.

But there I was at checkout arguing with myself to weather or not I should do it. You almost won that round Nick.

Good point, never considered that given the end of the 128MB plan, @Nick_A might need to drum up publicity in a less obvious way.

Well played @Nick_A, but we're onto you, flagged for shilling.

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited April 2016

Also, that hot fox reminds me of the sadly unfinished High Tail Hall, look it up you sick fuckers.

• ATHKATHK Member

@Nekki said:
    Good point, never considered that given the end of the 128MB plan, @Nick_A might need to drum up publicity in a less obvious way.

Now now cunt, take the tin foil hat off for a second. Ramnode doesn't or hardly ever uses LET for direct advertising the last deal they gave out was years ago.

They're a very established business I think the quality speaks for itself, so shilling isn't required.

• JunklessJunkless Member
    edited April 2016

@ATHK said:

@Nekki said:

Now now cunt, take the tin foil hat off for a second. Ramnode doesn't or hardly ever uses LET for direct advertising the last deal they gave out was years ago.

They're a very established business I think the quality speaks for itself, so shilling isn't required.

Heard of the term "trolling" or "sarcasm" ?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@ATHK said:

@Nekki said:

I can never tell if people here can pick up on others sarcasm.

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2016

I see no sarcasm here. @Nekki has a valid point. This @Nick_A guy is clearly shilling for RamNode. Just look at his posting history: Ramnode, Ramnode, Ramnode. That shill is obsessed! I will deeply investigate whether there is any monetary affiliation between Nick_A and Ramnode and will act accordingly. Promised.

• emgemg Veteran

I only wish that I had signed up for a couple of RamNode VPSs years ago when the prices were much lower. Anyone who has been on LET for a while knows that RamNode is a quality service and Nick_A is a helpful, standup guy. Four hours downtime in a long period? I would take it any time compared to what I have seen from many (dare I say most?) providers here.

• StealthyHostingStealthyHosting Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2016

Nevermind

• kaflokaflo Member

4 hours once in a blue moon is not bad

• ATHKATHK Member

@Junkless said:
    Heard of the term "trolling" or "sarcasm" ?

I'm not that daft mate.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2016

Dead fox? You wish!!!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Maounique said:
    Dead fox? You wish!!!

No talk of the bin-dippers here, thank you.